~Chapter 3~

Taylor's P.O.V

It's currently 7 in the morning and i'm feeding Anthony in the kitchen while Hannah is sitting in her play pen. Chase is still sleep on the couch. I have yet to tell him about this morning. I was just planning on sneaking out or just telling him i'm going to the store.The only reason why i didn't wanna tell him i was going because then i know he'll ask questions about the whole thing. For right now it would be best if i didn't get so many questions.

It's now 8:24 and i was able to put the babies back to sleep. Chase also remained sleep. So i threw on a pair of leggings and one of chase's shirts and i grabbed the keys and my phone and i snuck out. I picked up tony and we headed down to the police station. Once we got there two policeman escorted tony and i to the back room. Tony had a small bag with him that i was guessing the ring was in. "ok so we're gonna ask you a couple questions about this situations on and you tell us everything you know". one of them said and tony and i nodded our heads in agreement.

"ok first question did you know your friend was still in contact with your brother before her death"?

"no, she never mentioned anything". I said and the policeman looked at tony and he had agreed with me.

"Ok thank you next, have you seen Cassidy meet up with your brother or has she been distant lately".

"no she's been with mainly the group the whole time even at nights so i don't know when she would possibly have the time to hang out with josh let alone sneak into the prison to talk to him". i said and tony just sat there looking at me and then to the policeman.

"ok thank you those are all the questions we'll get back to you later once we have more key evidence". the policeman said and tony and i nodded. "we'll probably call you later today so be expecting a call from us". the lady policeman had said and tony and I nodded again. "um also sir can...you examine this ring Cassidy left it ..but it's not the one I gave her when I engaged to her". tony explained the policeman nodded his head and tony and I then walked out the station. "this is so hard to do". tony mumbled and I nodded. "so what do we do now". tony asked and I shrugged. " I don't know about you but I'm going to try and go to bed because this is stressful and I haven't spent anytime with my kids nor chase and I haven't slept". I mumbled. "oh ok well um can you drop me off at the coffee shop I think I'mma go chill for a bit by my self..get this stuff of my mind". tony said and i nodded. I admit this was tuff. My bestfriend that I've known for years was gone. just like that, because of my brother.

I finally pulled off from the coffee shop waving to tony as he walked in. I continued driving and about 5 minutes later I get to the house. there's another car in the driveway and I look confused as I pulled in. I got out the car and grabbed my keys and opened the door. I opened the door and saw no sight of chase or the kids. "Chase"! I yelled. No answer. I walked upstairs and opened the door to see chase on top of another woman. "chase" she moaned and i watched really disgusted. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING"! i screaming scaring the both of them. I looked over to the cribs to see hannah and anthony not there. What the fuck. "AND WHERE ARE THE KIDS"! i screamed frantically.  Chase and the girl just looked at me with a blank face... 

sorry yall i haven't updated in so long i got caught up with school and didn't know how to write so I thought right now I should leave u guys with a cliffhanger :)