Chapter 24~

I went inside my house and took off my shoes and went to take a shower in the middle of my shower and heard the front door open and i figured it was my mom so i kept showering and then i heard footsteps. I still figured it was my mom still so it didn't bother me. Then the bathroom door busted open and i peeked around the shower curtains to see my drunk dad standing their mumbling something that was completely inaudible. Then he started shouting things at me. "WHERE'S THAT WHORE OF YOUR MOM". i got scared so i quickly ran out the bathroom grabbing a towel on the way out and running in my room

Taylor's P.O.V 

All i could think about was what he did. Not only to my mom but my family. He killed my mom. I could never forgive him for that. "dad". i whispered of fear. "hi". he said walking up to me going to hug me but i ran to chase. "what are you doing here"? chase asked angrily. "well i wanted to see my daughter get married". my dad said talking low as if he were afraid. "YOU KILLED MY MOTHER"! i shouted starting to have tears in my eyes. "i-i'm sorry i didn't". my dad said starting to cry. "what do you mean you didn't i remember that day, how could i forget". i say angrily and my dad sits down. "it wasn't me who killed her i had to lie". he sighs and chase,nessa,and I look at each other with looks on our face. " then who was it"? i sigh knowing he's just lying. "that night your mother and I got in the argument and I came in screaming at you yes i was drunk but i know i did not kill your mother". 

"ok well who did then"! i shouted which made my father flinch. "it was..my old friends son". he said and we all look around again. "what was his name"? i asked and he gulped. "thomas". 

No. Fucking.Way. 

Thomas was the guy that Olivia had cheated chase with. "wait so what happened start from the beginning". i say and we all sit down including the pastor to hear this weird breakdown of the story.

"alright so basically that day i got in the argument with your mother i talked to thomas's dad richard about it. After that he told me i should be rude and she'll crawl right back missing me and what not so i tried it and it didn't work made her more angry. I got drunk with him and his son thomas decided to drive us home so i thought they left after i walked in. I was so upset and angry that i just started throwing stuff and of course yelling at you. Well after you left thomas came in and told me that if i didn't have my way with your mother he would kill all of us. Even your friends. He mentioned something about this kid chase ruining things between him and some girl named olivia. he had a knife in his hand a gun in his pocket. I was drunk sure enough but i knew what he was talking about. Once your mother came in I Started screaming and she got scared and tried to use self defense and i tried to grab her and before i could do anything thomas stabbed her. He kept going and i screamed telling him to stop but he wouldn't listen. He ran and the police were called and i held your mother in my arms and the knife was near me when the police came in so it looked as if i did it. I tried taylor. They wouldn't believe me"". my dad at this point was sobbing. "wait.. so what if it was thomas who killed all of our friends and it was never josh this entire time"nessa spoke up and we looked confused.

"your right it wasn't Josh..It was me". a voice said and we turned to see who it was. 

Chase's eyes got wide and all chase said was "Thomas"...

A/N 

I hope that sums up what her dad basically did or "didn't" do to them. More chapter to come i updated a lot today im proud keep the comments and votes up it motivates me tehe. Im super busy with college stuff getting ready and trying to write my other book to get published so i appreciate your patience :) <3

 LOVE YALL <3