Chapter 19~

Taylor's P.O.V

I can't believe chase cheated. After everything we went through. I knocked on Addison's door angry. "so what happened"? Addison asked as I walked to her couch with the babies still in their car seat.
"he cheated. I don't know how else to explain it". I sighed and started to tear up. Before Addison could say anything there was a knock at the door. Addison opened it and it was chase. Addison slapped chase. "ow what the fuck Addy"! chase screamed. "why would you cheat on her you piece of shit"! Addison yelled. "Addison..let me talk to her it's important". Chase huffed and rubbed his cheek. Addison looked at me. "I told him he had till tomorrow to explain so I'll talk to him". she nodded and gave chase the evil eye. "you know Addison you can't really be mad at me considering you cheated on Bryce last year". chase said and Addison walked upstairs angrily. "chase what do you want to explain". I said crossing my arms across my chest. " so about the hickey. Its a prank". "what do you mean it's a prank chase I saw that hickey it looked pretty real to me". I got angry. how dare he try and say this is some prank. I saw the hickey on his neck. "look". he said pulling out his phone. He showed me footage of his sister putting on makeup right where I saw the hickey. "oh". I sighed. "yeah babe it was a prank for YouTube. did you really think I would cheat on you"? chase asked with a bit of hurt in his voice. "I mean chase you can't blame me". I mumbled. "Taylor where would you get the idea that I would ever cheat on you from"? "I don't know chase just leave it alright let's go home I'm tired". I said grabbing the babies car seats. "bye Addison I'll check on you later"! I yelled and she said bye and came out to give me a hug and she flipped off chase. Once we got in I took the babies upstairs and changed them and took them to their crib for a nap. I changed into something I little more comfy and threw my hair in a messy bun and headed to bed. I heard chase come in about 20 minutes later and laid down next to me and he wrapped his arms around me.

I woke up by myself in the bed. I looked at the time and it was 7:00pm. I walked by the crib to see the babies not there. Oh no. I grabbed the bat from the closet and walked downstairs. I smelled spaghetti. I looked in the living room to see the babies watching SpongeBob. "babe why do you have a bat"? chase laughed as he walked towards me. "I um I don't know". I mumbled putting the bat down and walking to the kitchen. "it smells good". I say getting a bottle of water. "I'm glad it's my grandma's old recipe she used to cook this for me when I was sad or upset so I thought maybe it might work on you". chase lightly chuckled. "what makes you think I'm upset"? I say. "well earlier you seemed upset". chase said sitting down next to me. "well yeah because I actually thought you cheated on me and I don't wanna lose you we've been through so much". I sigh and he holds my hand. "babe I am not going anywhere I promise you that". he kissed my forehead and I smiled. "now wash up love dinners ready". I smiled and got up and before I walked away he lightly tapped my butt and I laughed.

Dinner was amazing. He even made dessert. We took the babies to bed and we laid down and watched a movie until I fell asleep in arms.

~the next morning~

Chase's P.O.V

I am so excited. It's currently 7:00 in the morning and I'm making breakfast for Taylor. I plan on purposing this afternoon during dinner. I know what your thinking. really you wanna marry her? Yes the answer is yes I love Taylor so much and I never want to let her go. I grab the tray and put the breakfast on it and walk upstairs. I sit down the tray on the table while I go to wake her. "baby. Wake up I made you breakfast". I smiled as I shook her. "mm let me go brush my teeth". she giggled and I laughed, that's my girl. my Taylor.

She came back from brushing her teeth and she got in bed and kissed me. "here you go love". I say smiling handing her the tray. "aww your so sweet baby I'm so lucky". she smiled and I kissed her cheek. "after your done I want you to wear the outfit I prepared for you in the box in the closet and I'll pick you up at 5:00". I smiled and she looked at me confused. "where are you gonna be until you pick me up"? she asked pouting. "I'll be with some friends I'll see you later my beautiful girlfriend". I say smiling kissing her on the lips before heading out to my friend Tyler's house.