Chapter 10~

Taylor's P.O.V 

I woke up before anyone else could. I was actually still mad at nessa for the shit she pulled last night. Like how the fuck could that never come up in a conversation or what made her think that it wasn't ok to tell me. I go and take a shower and throw on a sweater with leggings and my vans I decided that i was gonna eat breakfast later after i go see chase. It was currently 6:30 and i had already changed the babies and had them dressed in their car seats so now all i had to do was wait for ness and addison to get up. i decided to just go downstairs and watch tv to pass the time. 

"morning girl how was your sleep". addison asked as she walked in the kitchen. "it was alright couldn't really sleep though'. i said sighing sitting at the barstool. "oh is cause of the mattress i'm sorry we've hade those for-". "Not the mattress i meant the whole thing with chase and nessa and josh..like now im wondering does chase know and if so why did he never tell me". i said irritated and sighed. "no he doesnt know". a voice said. i turned around and saw nessa. "hey ness". addison mumbled and nessa walked in the room and i just gave her a glance. 'look i don't know how many times i'm supposed to tell you this but im sorry tay". "sorry doesnt cut..if you know what me and the shit chase and i have been through you wouldve been a good enough cousin to tell me everything are you hiding anything else". i shouted slightly angry that nessa thinks she could come in here and be all peachy peachy after everything she's told me. 'well..there's on thing". she said pulling out her phone looking for something. "i doubt its not as bas as what you told me last night". i said sighing. "i think so just look for yourself". nessa said showing me a video shaking her head. "What is it just looks like a party". i said. "the night of homecoming when you guys you know 'became a couple' chase was talking to a couple other girls. Just watch the video. 

"why are you here with that girl i thought you liked mee". the girl on the video said whining. "oh im just using her to get back at josh that's all babe". chase said to the girl and started kissing her. "i- why did he..i thought you said chase didn't know about josh". i said crying. "he didnt but josh had him had placed a bet because they used to be friends.. and josh bet that chase couldnt be a player like he used to so he used to prove it but then ended up falling in love so that's why josh did what he did". nessa explained. 

I can't believe it...