Chapter 26~

Taylor's P.O.V 

It's been a year. One year since the whole wedding fiasco went down. Yes chase and I  are still married. We've had our ups and downs but we're still fine. Hannah and Anthony are now 3 almost 4 and addison moved in next door and Nessa's her roomate. Nessa and I made amends so now we're ok and as for my dad I don't know. He moved in the old house we used to live in when I was 3 which is only about 20 minutes from chase's house. My dad tried talking to me after the wedding but I ignored all his calls and messages. I don't think I'm ready to talk to my dad yet. 

I know it wasn't him and he didn't deserve to go to jail but he brought so much in my family. I still don't have my mom. That's what hurts the most. I miss Josh too he wasn't even the one who planned all this it was that psycho man thomas. 

Lately Chase has been coming home later than usual which scares me but then I think. After All we went through do you really think he would cheat on me. No I sound crazy at this point. 

I just put the kids down for their nap and I walk downstairs and see chase typing on his laptop. 

"hi baby".I smile kissing his cheek and he kisses my lips. 

"whatcha doing". I ask peeking over at his laptop and he smiles showing me our honeymoon pictures. 

Chase took me to paris and we had an amazing time. Amazing pastries, tour ride and lots of love making. With protection of course. Hannah and Anthony are enough right now. They can be a hell of handful sometimes. 

" I love you". I say and chase's face lights up.

"forever and always". he says nodding. 

"I'm going to go to the bathroom be right back". chase says getting up and going to the bathroom. 

As he's in the bathroom I grab the laptop and scroll through our photos. 

As I'm looking through it his phones dings. 

Did you tell her yet? 

You have to tell her at some point..

We can't keep hiding this. 

What the actual fuck. 

Chase walks out the bathroom and I quickly toss the phone back to where it was. 

It quiet until i tell chase i'm going upstairs and he thinks nothing of it. 

Chase's P.O.V 

Lately i've been the happiest man alive. I have a beautiful wife and 2 kids and i'm almost 21 I've accomplished so much in that time honestly. 

"whatcha looking at"? Taylor asks sitting next to me. 

I show her the laptop and she smiles. 

"I'm going to the bathroom i'll be right back". i say getting up and she nods and I go to the restroom. 

I come back and it's quiet for a moment until she says "I'm going upstairs". and I look at her and nod. That was random. 

My phone goes off and I pick it up.

Unknown: Did you tell her yet

Unknown: you have to tell her at some point..

Unknown: We can't keep hiding this

Who the hell? 

Me: h who is this?

There's a pause for a moment and the person texts back. 

Unknown: oh don't act like you don't who it is..it's your sugar bear ;)

Me: Look i don't know who the fuck you are but you need to leave me alone. I'm serious. 

Unknown: trust me you'll know soon can't wait to see bubs ;)

I block the  number and sit there and think. Who in the world could Sugar bear be. 

Unless. 

No. It's not. 

It can't be. 

Olivia?...

A/N 

ONE MORE CHAPTER THEN THE BOOK IS OVER AND WE GET READY FOR SEASON TWO <3