Chapter 23~

A/N that's taylor's dress at the top

Taylor's P.O.V 

this is it. This is the morning of the wedding. I'm so excited but nervous at the same time. Times like these i wish i had my family. the family i knew before everything happened. The family who went on trips all the time and spent time for each other and cared. I miss them alot and sometimes even my father. 

I go to addisons so i don't have to see chase before the wedding, heard it's bad luck. however when i did wake up this morning i bumped into chase but we just laughed and went about our day. So no i'm at addisons getting ready and all i need is my makeup, my hair is already done. Addison did my makeup and now her mom is doing my hair. 

Once i was done i stood up and looked in the mirror. "how do i look"? i asked addison and her mom and they both gasped when they saw me. "oh my gosh you so pretty". addison said a tear slipping down her cheek. I go to the twins who are now 1 and half years old and i ask them "how does mommy look". they just giggle and laugh and i pick up hannah. "you are the cutest thing, one day you'll get married and have you babies, but not until your 35 alright". i say to her laughing and addison giggles. "alright let's get going'. addison's mom says as we pack up the babies items and put them in their car seats. 

We finally arrived and i start getting more nervous. I can't believe i'm getting married. Without cassidy. She was supposed to be my maid of honor. Then we had both planned that whoever got married first that person would throw the bouquet of flowers to the other and then the next would get married. She loved the babies and hell her and tony were engaged. they were supposed to get married. I start tearing up thinking about cassidy and addison notices and gives me a hug. "i'm here for you". i thank her for her comfort and excuse myself to the bathroom to apply my makeup again because the mascara kind of smeared a little. 

As i was fixing myself up nessa walked into the bathroom. "hi". she said and i just looked at her. "if your wondering why i'm here chase said tyler could bring a plus one so he brought me". she said and gave me a light hug and i pushed her away and walked out the bathroom. I do not need anything negative getting in the way of the happiest day of my life. I am getting married to the man i love. I go back into the room where addison and the others were. "alright chase said they'll be here in about 5 minutes so lets make sure everything else is ready". addison's mom spoke and addison and i both nodded. We dressed Hannah and ANthony in their outfits and they looked so adorable. Hannah was the flower girl and Anthony was the ring bearer. They looked so adorable. 

"alright you ready"? addison asked and i nodded. her father was going to walk me down the aisle  because well you know. My father's in prison. "is chase here". i smile just thinking about it. Wow. I'm getting married to the person i never liked until I got to know him. I remember the first time we met. Feels like just yesterday. 

Flashback~

The Teacher walks in giving all of us a death glare as she walks in. She does that almost everyday when she walks in so we're used to it. She tells us to get out our notebooks and we get them out.

As we are writing in our journals the door opens and the principal walks in with a boy. He has a light brown colored hoodie, black pants, and black converse. He kind had a eboy style. he was kinda cute to be honest. The principle says " boys and girls this is chase he is a new student at this high school you must treat him as someone regular". everyone looks at the principal weird even the kid. The teacher said thank you and assigns him a seat. "why don't you sit next to taylor she says and i look over and there's a empty chair next to me. "oh great" i mumble under my breath. He smirks and walks over and throws his stuff on the desk and sits down. I just ignore him and go back on my phone. The teacher keeps teaching until chase or whatever this kids name says "are we allowed to be on our phones mrs"? and she looks at him like he was dumb and says "of course not why would you ask a dumb question like that" and he looks at me and smirks and replies with "well she's on her phone so i thought it was ok that's why i asked" then the teacher walks back and grabs my phone and says "you will get this back at the end of the day and your parents have to come pick it up" and she smiles and says to the boy "thank you young man" i mumble "that little bitch" and look directly at him and he smiles . i roll my eyes and look away. This is gonna be a long ass semester....

End Of Flashback~~

After that we went to a pizza place, then after a while we started falling in love. I don't regret any moment i had with him. I love him so much.

The wedding starts and the music starts playing. Hannah walks down the aisle and throws the flower and she looks cute. Addison's dad and i link arms and start walking down the aisle. I see chase's face beam as soon as he sees me and all of our friend are here..well the ones that are left. Also chase's aunt and uncle I met that day. The music keeps playing and soon we're met by the pastor and chase. Addison's dad gives me a small side hug then goes to sit by Addison and her mother. 

"today we are gathered today to marry these two beautiful people, before we start is there anyone who objects these two lovely people to get married"? The pastor speaks and it stay quiet. I look in the audience and see Nessa. Ew. Where's Tyler i wonder. he's the one who brought Nessa. "alright Chase, Taylor who would like to speak there vows first"? the pastor asks and chase raises his right hand. 

"taylor. When i first met you i knew i liked you. Your eyes sparkled. Your lips had a perfect curve to them. Your long brown hair was so gorgeous. When i saw you sitting there at your desk i knew you had to mine. I wasn't planning on loving someone ever again after my horrible breakup with olivia but you, you changed my mind. Your so caring and these past 2 years or so we've been through hell and back. Your strong and your always there. I bet if tony,ondreaz,nick and cassidy were here they would be so happy for us. I love you so much taylor hudson and I couldn't imagine myself marrying someone else. Your the only girl i love and at times i wish i could forget about my dark past. Sometimes i lay at night and thinking about my past and it still haunts me. But then i look at you and remember that it's the past and we're living in the future and your my future. I love you taylor and i never want to lose you. Forever and Always". 

Chase said and tears started falling down from his face. 

The pastor looked at me and i cleared my throat and wiped the tears off my face. "Chase. When i first met you i thought you were an asshole not gonna lie". 

I laughed and he smiled. 

"but over time you taught me that love was something far from what i thought it was. Alex was my first ever and only relationship i had and after i got out of it i never thought i was going to let someone in again. but you showed me you were safe. You made me comfortable with anything if it was with you. You've been there since my dad went to jail and my mom passed and I want to thank you for that, i love you so much and i couldn't imagine myself marrying someone else. Your my everything, my whole world and i love you chase hudson, forever and always". 

I finished and chase had more tears in his eyes. 

"Chase Hudson do you take Taylor Miller to be awfully wedded wife till death do you part in sickness and in health"? 

"I do". chase said smiling. 

"Taylor Miller do you take Chase Hudson to be awfully wedded husband till death do you part and in sickness and in health"? 

"I do". I said smiling. 

"I now announce you husband and wife.. you may kiss the bride". 

Chase and I kissed and we turn to our guest and the smile and start clapping then the unexpected happens. 

Tyler walks in with.. My Dad.

A/N

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT THEY ARE FINALLY MARRIED BUT THERES STILL MORE DRAMA SO STAY TUNED AND ONLY A COUPLE MORE CHAPTER TILL SEASON 2 OF THIS BOOK SERIES! LOVE YALL THX FOR SUPPORT COMMENT AND TELL ME IF YOU LIKE IT <3 <3 <3