~Prolouge~

"Why would you do that to me..i trusted you"! 

"i had no choice"!  

"bullshit". "you know what the hell you were doing". 

"taylor..it's not like that". 

"get out..". 

"taylor please". 

"get out..". 

He walked out with no emotion.. just a blank look on is face. 

2 years later~~

It's been 2 years. I live by myself in my old house. No one is here. I'm alone and cold. It wasn't even my fault. It wasn't supposed to happen. It was a mistake. 

I still have her number. She probably changed it but at this point it was worth a try. After 5 rings she picked up.

 "hello". 

"h-hi". i said breathing out. I could hear the kids screaming in the back ground. 

"what do you want..and why did it take you 2 years to contact me". 

"i-i um..i didn't know i just thought-".  

"you thought nothing..why did you randomly call me..the kids are near bye". she scowled

"i just never mind...i'll let you go". i said and she sighed. 

*click* 

she hung up. She wants nothing to do with me. 

I pulled out the journal she gave me and started writing. 

Dear Taylor, 

            I love you with all my heart. You have been there for since the first time we met. You have those beautiful eyes that sparkle. I fell in love with you the moment i saw you. I can't imagine living my life without you. But here i am living my life without you. These 2 years have left me feeling empty and guilty about everything. You will always be in my heart forever and ever. Tell my kids that i love them. I wont forget them nor you. I love you taylor. This is my goodbye..

                                                                                                      Sincerely, Chase <3 

I put the pen down and folded the letter and took it to my room and put it in my box. she will most likely not see it which i don't care if she does. My life wont be the same without her. 

I walked to bathroom and grabbed the pills i had in my cabinet and emptied all of them out into my hand. With my other hand i grabbed my phone and dialed 911. 

"911 what is your emergency". 

"I know some one committing suicide. The address is 14637 west lane ave". 

with that i dropped the phone and took the pills. 

Then everything goes black...

I love you forever and always Taylor.

Second Chances Are New Beginnings (BOOK 3/3) *EDITING*On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara