Chapter 16~

Taylor's P.O.V

"he's what". I said speechless. "um that was Dixie she said her and tony were gonna hang out with griffin and Jaden and when she went to go pick him up he was in his home laying on the floor unconscious". she said tears starting to pour out. "oh my god.. this is weird..". Addison said pacing back and forth running her hands through her hair. "what"? "well look so you know how all those deaths happened while josh was around. but he's dead now". Addison said. "ok and what does that have to with anything"? I ask confused. "Taylor JOSH IS DEAD. that means either he still has his friends killing people or it was never him to begin with". My eyes went big and I thought about it. "ok guys we need to sit and analyze this because something isn't adding up". I said sighing as we all sat down on the couch. "so..think about it who died at the time josh was still alive"? I asked and Addison spoke up. "Ondreaz was first. Nick was next I think. and the others I cant remember but then he shot Cassidy and then the cops killed him". "ok that sounds about right and Addison remember when Cassidy was suspicious when she always knew what happened and then she had said she teamed up with josh.. I wonder if there's anything in her house that can give us clues". I explained and everyone shrugged. "should we go scope out the place"? Charlie suggested and we all got up. Addison then noticed the time. It was 5:00 in the morning. "wait guys should we get sleep and then go"? we all laughed and nodded and headed upstairs to sleep.

6 hours later~

Charlie woke all of us up and we headed straight to Cassidy's. The house had a bunch of caution tape so we just went through the back so no one would see us because we could get in trouble for trespassing. "so what exactly are we looking for"? Addison questioned. "just any evidence that shows that josh isn't this alleged killer". I said looking around in her living room.

"ok we've been here for 2 hours and still haven't found anything". Addison sighed. We all took a seat on the couch. "guys there has to be something here". I said still not giving up. "Taylor I know you want to find something but maybe we should come back later I feel weird being in a dead persons house". Charlie said and Addison and I gave her a look. "sorry". she mumbled. We then heard keys jiggling in the door. We all got up and ran to Cassidy's room and closed the door. We heard people talking and we each exchanged looks. "guy's I'm scared". Charlie said a little too loud and Addison covered her mouth as we heard footsteps so we ran to the closet. We heard what sounded like men outside. Who were they and what were they doing in Cassidy's house? Wait a minutes one of the voices sounds too familiar. Tyler? I peep a little through the closet to see him. yep. Tyler. But what is he doing in her house. We tried to listen in on the conversation but we didn't really hear that much. We look again through the closet to see them shaking hands and then leaving. We then heard the front door close. "alright we're gonna stay in here for a couple more minutes just incase their is still people here". I whisper and Addison and Charlie both nod. We waited for about 5 minutes and then we made a run for it.

"guys that was the scariest thing in my life". Addison said out of breath as we got into the car. "I agree". Charlie said huffing and puffing. "ok well guys somethings up and I'm gonna find out what it is". I said pulling out my phone. I looked out the window as we drove past houses in the neighborhood. My phone started ringing and I picked it up. "hello". "yes Ms. miller could you come down to the hospital". "yes of course is everything alright"? I asked. "yes we just have news that I think you will be please to hear". "alright I'm on my way".

Addison parked at the space that was open and we all got out the car and went inside where we were met by chases doctor. "ah how are you girls this afternoon"? the doctor asked bringing us into a room. "um could be better I guess what about yours". I said giving him a light smile. "well I just had to tell a family their baby boy didn't make it so it's uh okay I guess but I have netter news for you though don't worry". the doctor said chuckling lightly and we all gave him a little smile. "so chase seems to remember you". is all the doctor said smiling and I smiled wide. "wait so does he remember everything"? "well Ms. miller that would be up to you to go and ask him". the doctor said opening the door. "oh my god thank you doc". I said smiling as I headed to the room leaving Addison and Charlie to follow behind.

I knock on the door and chase looks up grinning ear to ear. "hi" I say lightly. "hi. Baby". chase said opening his arms for me to hug him. "I missed you". I said hugging him and giving him a kiss. "I missed you to love what did I miss". he asked. Should I tell him about tony? It might be a little early but its wrong to keep that from him. Considering their best friends. "uh now when do you get to go home"? I asked. "uh doctor said they wanna keep me another 2 weeks for evaluation and then I get to go home". chase said grinning ear to ear. "oh wow I got to clean the house and get it ready for you then". I said getting up. "why are you such in a hurry babe I wanna spend time with you". he smiled. "uh I would love too but babe I'll be back tomorrow I promise love you". I said quickly and kissed his cheek. "what was that about why did you leave quickly". Addison asked as we were in the elevator. "uh guys he still doesn't know about what happened. Josh. Cassidy. tony". I said and Charlie and Addison nodded. "so what's the plan". Charlie asked. "well were gonna go to chase's and clean up everything back to the way it was so he wont suspect anything so then when he comes home we can tell him what happened but wait another week or so I don't want him to have a fall out or something". I said and everyone agreed.

Let the Cleaning. Begin.