Chapter 21~

Taylor's P.O.V

It's been 3 months since chase proposed to me. Him and I are planning out our wedding at the moment and it's really exciting. Addison and I are going dress shopping later in the year because we both agree to have our wedding once the babies were maybe 1 or 2 years old their 8 months right now. besides that it's also almost Christmas too. chase already decorated the house and it looks amazing. he almost fell off the ladder trying to get the lights up but he made it alive. I don't know what I would do without him. "baby what you doing"? I asked him as he was in the study singing and looking at papers. "oh nothing just writing down the guest list of who we're inviting to the wedding" he smiled. "cool lemme see". I say walking over to him by the desk then looked over his shoulder. I look down the list and I see Addison and his aunt and uncle and Bryce and Jaden and a lot of other people then I notice one name. "babe"? I questioned. 'why are we inviting Charlie and Dixie"? "oh so when we get married we can rub it in their face". he laughed and I just looked at him. "seriously chase why are they on there I don't want them to come ruin it it's my big day". I sighed walking out. He knows what happened between Charlie and the whole griffin got Dixie pregnant thing. I sat on the couch rocking Anthony to sleep when I felt chase come up behind me and rub my shoulders. "I'm sorry baby I didn't know that upset you". he said softly. "it's fine chase you just know what happened so that's why I asked why you invited him". I said still rocking Anthony. "well babe just a heads up I thought you and Charlie cleared the who thing up after me in the hospital and griffin and Dixie broke up she's dating some dude names Noah now". he said coming around the couch sitting next to me. "oh but still it's awkward you know considering her babies are like the same age as ours". I said and he shrugged lightly. "well I'm sorry. we wont invite them then". chase said and I smiled. "you make me happy". I said smiling and he kissed my cheek. "c'mon love lets go to bed". he said and I smiled and we headed upstairs. I put Anthony in his crib and Chase put Hannah in her crib. We both laid down and as I fell asleep I heard chase say "I love you forever and always".

Forever and Always... <3

A/N

I'm sorry it short but it's a filler chapter and this books is only gonna have like 10 or so more chapter before the second season comes out :0 Thank you for the support I love all you guys and the next few chapter are gonna be a big leap. Leap to the wedding so sit back and get ready bc this books about to go crazy :))))

Love you, Nycole <3