Chapter 20~

Taylor's P.O.V

"good morning Mrs. Hudson". chase said kissing me on the cheek. "morning". I said smiling and giggling. "I can't believe your going to be my wife". chase said smiling and grabbing my waist lightly. "I can't believe your gonna be my husband". I smiled and kissed him. Chase kissed me back roughly. He then went on top of me.

* S M U T W A R N I N G *

Once he was on top of me he continued to kiss me and bite my lip in the process. He then proceeded to put his hands under the sweatshirt I wore last night. Which happened to be chase's. "did I ever tell you how much I love when you wear my clothes". chase whispered as he continued to kiss my neck softly."mm". was all I managed to get out. He started to suck on my neck leaving a mark. "your. mine". he said lifting up my sweatshirt and seeing that I had no bra under he mumbled "naughty girl". I smirked and flipped us over. I started to kiss chase and he kissed back and I bit his lip and he gripped my ass. I continued to kiss down his neck and leave more marks. He flipped us back over and sneakily stuck his hand down to my clit and started to rub figure eights which made me moan. Addison has taken the babies over to her place last night and wasn't going to bring them in until later which was great because I can make as much noise as I wanted. He kissed lower and lower until he was right above my pussy. he started to kiss my thighs and I gripped his hair a little and he moaned. He loved having his hair pulled. He started to eat me out and cuss words and what ever else kept coming out of my mouth. "chase I-I'm gonna". "let it go for me princess" he mumbled using his fingers to help me reach my climax. I came and then chase stood up and said "get on your knees". I got on my knees and he mumbled "good girl". I smiled and pulled down his pajama pants. I grabbed his dick and put it in my mouth and started sucking him. "oh fuck baby just like that. Good girl". he moaned and I moaned on him while I sucked him off to give him vibration. "mm I'm gonna cum". chase mumbled thrusting into my mouth making me deep throat him. "I love you so much". chase said getting on top off me positioning himself. "I love you too". I moaned eager for him to be in me already. right before he was about to push in I stopped him. "wait". "what's wrong baby did I do something"? chase asked frantically. "no but you forgot this". I said giggling grabbing a condom from the dresser next to me. "oh yeah we need that we already have 2 little squirts". chase said laughing lightly and then out the condom on. "you ready princess"? I nodded my head eagerly and he thrusted hard. "mm I sure missed this tight pussy". chase moaned as he thrusted into me hard. "mm harder". was all managed to get out. "mm you like when daddy fucks you hard"? chase moaned going harder. He kept going hard and he kissed me while doing so and he then proceeded to flip us over and started fucking me from behind while slapping my ass hard. I moaned and screamed his name until we both reached our climax and then we both lay on the bed very tired. "I love you Mrs. Hudson". chase said pulling me closer to him. "I love you more Mr. Hudson". I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"c'mon babe we're going to be late". I said grabbing my stuff plus the baby bags. We have an appointment today with the doctors about the little ones. "I'm coming sweetheart"! chase yelled running down the stairs and buttoning his shirt. Chase also had a job interview to do today. He was gonna be working at the mall.

I dropped chase off at his interview then headed to the doctors.

"Taylor miller". the nurse called out. It's so weird hearing her call MY last name. I'm Mrs. Hudson now. Well not yet it's not 'official' till I get married. I stand up and pick both car seats up and follow her into the room. "alright the doctor will be in soon". the nurse said after she asked me some questions. I waited about 20 minutes and then the doctor came in. He talked to me for a but and ran tests and stuff the usual and then he said my babies were healthy and asked If I had any questions.

As I was on my way back to the mall to see how chase was doing I decided to play music. 'little things' by one direction came on and I started singing. The babies giggled and I looked back and smiled. I am so lucky. I have chase and the babies and my life seems to be going right at the moment. The inly thing that sucks is when I get married I won't have family to see me. the only person that I was ever really close to was my mom but she's gone. My brother is crazy..well was crazy.

I pulled into the parking lot and sat there and played music while I waited for chase. About after 25 minutes of waiting I saw chase start walking. he got in the car and smiled. "I think I got the job baby". he said beaming. "aww really baby I hope so your amazing". I said kissing his cheek and he smiled and kissed my forehead. "alright what's next on our schedule my beautiful wife'. chase said and I blushed. I could get used to this. "uh I need to go to the grocery store". I said and chase sticks out his arm like a super hero and say's "too the grocery store". I laugh. Oh chase.