Chapter 22~

6 months Later (The day before the wedding)

Taylor's P.O.V 

"Addison I'm scared". I mumbled looking at my dress in the dress shop. "you'll be fine it's just cold feet". she laughs lightly and I roll my eyes. "do you think Chase is feeling the same" i asked as addison helped me take the dress off and she nodded vigorously. "ok let's pay for this so we can go home and pick out your hair styles and makeup look for tomorrow". addison spoke as we grabbed the dress and walked out the shop. 

Chase's P.O.V

"tyler i'm so scared bro what if taylor drops out last minute". i say paying for my tuxedo as tyler is on his phone. "you'll be fine man it's just cold feet". tyler says and i nod my head in agreement. i mean i bet taylor is just as nervous as i am. 

Taylor's P.O.V 

We get back home and about 5 minutes later addison and i hear chase and tyler walking up the walkway. I then realized the dress was in the living room. Shit. I grab it and run upstairs to my room and as soon as i close my door i hear the front door open. I then put the dress somewhere safe and go back downstairs. "hi baby". chase smiles and we kiss. Tyler and addison are whispering to each other but i can't tell what their saying. "how was dress shopping"? chase asked walking into the kitchen while i followed. "it was good i hope you like the dress". i say smiling and chase comes and gives me a hug behind then proceeds to kiss my cheek. "you look perfect in anything". chase smiles and i kiss him back on the cheek. "alright newlyweds lets go get food i'm starving". addison said groaning walking into the kitchen and chase and I both laughed. 

We ended up going to red lobster and has big meal platter. In the middle of us 4 eating there there was someone who came up to us. Nessa. I haven't since her since i told her to leave us alone. "hi". she says and chase clears his throat and excuses himself to the bathroom. addison looks at me and i look at her then back to nessa. "what are you doing here". i ask and then i notice something. Tyler giving her looks and she looks at him. Weird. "i just wanted to see how you guys were doing, where are the babies"? she asks. "my mom's watching them". addison says and nessa nods her head. She sits by tyler and he shuffles in his seat a bit. Chase comes back from the bathroom and leans back in his chair on his phone. "so ness how are you". tyler ask and nessa begins to tell us that she got a record label and started making music. "congrats". i mumbled and she gave me a small smile. I then started thinking about what happened that morning with nessa when she showed the video of chase confirming that he was just using me to get back at josh. "so what's that on your finger"? nessa asked pointing to my ring on my wedding finger. "Oh chase and I are getting married tomorrow". i said and she smiled and gave me a hug. "oh my gosh congrats guys i wish you the best". i rolled my eyes and chase just grinned. "aye chase can i talk to you for a second"? tyler asked and chase gulped and told me to wait one second. Tyler and Him got up and so did nessa. "well guys i'm heading out i'll see you another time good luck on the wedding". she said before walking out. "i wanna know what was up with nessa and why out of nowhere she shows up. i think she's talking to tyler". addison said and i nodded my head. 

Chase's P.O.V 

"what's up". i asked as tyler and i stood outside the mens restroom. "have you told taylor yet"? tyler asked me and i tried to play it off. "tell her what"? "you know exactly what i'm talking about, you and taylor weren't supposed to get married she just just supposed it be used to get back at josh not this you took it to far you got to tell her". tyler huffed and i rolled my eyes while leaning against the wall. "but i actually fell for her tyler i want to marry her i love her". i say getting angry at the way he was treating me. Yeah the original plan was to use her and then leave but then i fell. I fell hard for taylor. I love her so much and the first time she left hurt so bad and that's why i want to make sure not to lose her ever again. "alright man you marry her but she'll find out". tyler said then walking away. I don't want him to taylor she'll for sure leave and never come back. I'm scared. I love her. Forever and Always.

A/N 

i'm sorry for the late response i've been working with publishers to publish a book that i'm writing lemme know if you wanna see a sample of it i would be happy to send you something. I'll try to keep updating this book every few days or so love you guys go check out my harry styles one i'm writing as well it would mean a lot. Love yall <3.