Chapter 6~

Taylor's P.O.V 

It now has been 5 hours since everything happened. They still haven't found chase. Im currently sitting in the police station with anthony and hannah. The police are at chase's house investigating everything and cleaning up the..mess. "Taylor". i hear and i look to see addison and tony and my cousin nessa standing there. I start crying and they all come to me and give me a hug. "oh my god are you okay". addison asked rubbing my back While nessa picks up anthony and rocks him back and forth in her arms. "no they haven't found chase and im super scared what if josh killed him first and then torture me'. i said starting to cry. "look girl their gonna find chase i have hope they will". addison said rubbing my leg. 

It's now been about 30 minutes we've been in the dumb police station and one of the policeman just walked in. "ok theirs good news and bad news ma'am". the police man said walking up to us. "yes". i said my voice shaking. "okay so good news we found chase but bad news is he lost a little blood so he's currently in the hospital getting treated". he said and my heart dropped. "when c-can i go see him". i asked. "well he's in the operation room right now but they should tell you more once you get to the hospital". the policeman said and then he said " i'll take you to the hospital because i need to ask you more questions". i just nodded and hugged everyone trying to rush to chase as soon as possible. "alright girl we'll meet you there'. addison said kissing me on the forehead and gave me a light smile. then we headed on our way. 

"alright so ma'am what were you doing the hours before chase disappeared and you noticed he was gone". "well in the morning cassidy and i stepped out all day to the mall and stuff for a girls day and then when i came home i walked upstairs and saw josh with the babies". i explained looking out the window looking at places we drove by. "alright so you had no knowing or an intent that josh was still out there". the policeman asked and that made me think of that night. 

Flashback~~

Chase and I were watching a movie when there was a knock at the door. "ill get it". chase said rubbing my stomach and got up and got it.

It's been about 5 minutes and chase hasn't come back. I got up slowly and carefully waddled to the door.

"oh my god....chase....".! I screamed. There he was laying on the floor a knife in his stomach. I ran to get my phone and dialed 911."911 what is your emergency". "hi yes my boyfriend got stabbed in the stomach and he is unconcious..i'm scared". i said crying. "alright ma'am help is on the way what is the address". "uh 10030 tide street". i cryed holding onto chase limp body. "alright we'll send someone stay safe ma'am". and i hung up the phone holding chase and running my hands through his hair softly. 

"j-josh..what are y-you doing here" i mumbled opening the door revealing my evil idiot brother. "'i just came to say i to my beloved sister and her wounded boyfriend". josh said walking with a mischievous look on his face. "get out". chase said angrily and i walked over to his side. "i'm not gonna do anything to you buddy..at least not in front of you pregnant girlfriend". josh had a evil sounding chuckle. "your sick"! i yelled. "says the one that got knocked up by an idiot"! josh yelled and i started to have tears in my eyes. "get out"! cassidy yelled at josh and josh rolled his eyes. "i'll be back chase this isn't the last time". josh smirked and walked out the door angrily. 

"i'm scared..". i said looking out the window. "of what being rejected..chase would never he's been waiting for this moment why would he reject you"? cassidy asked. "not that..just knowing that josh is out there free and walking around scares me...what if founds that chase and i are together he might come back and kill us both including the babies". i said starting to cry. "calm down we're pulling up...and you know chase can tell when your crying and you don't wanna stress him out do you". cassidy asked and i wiped my tears and shook my head no. 

We walked up to the front desk and asked for a visitors pass and the receptionist handed us the passes. We stuck them on and headed upstairs to chase's room. Once we go to the floor we saw josh being handcuffed by the police and cassidy and i walked quickly to chase's room and saw him sitting up now in his regular clothes talking to the police. I waddled over to him and saw he had tears by his eyes. "what happened"? cassidy said looking at the police then back to chase. The police looked at him and he nodded. "well a nurse was coming into chases room to give him his papers to sign and she saw josh with a a knife pointed towards chase's wound..".

As we were waiting for chase we saw the police drag josh into the main area and that's when we saw a police car pull up and they threw josh in.  

End of Flashback~~

"alright thank you i thinks that's all of us need to know ma'am thank you hope you have a good rest of your day". the policeman said as we came to stop right at the front of the hospital. "alright thank you'. "of course here my number just in case something else comes up name is liam by the way". the policeman said smiling and handing me a piece of paper. I grabbed it and walked out and headed to the main office of the hospital.

A/N 

I HOPE YALL LIKE THIS AND THE FLASHBACK INCLUDES CHAPTERS 15-19 ON THE OTHER BOOK BROKEN WITHOUT YOU SO IF YOU HAVENT CHECKED THAT MAKE SURE TO CHECK THAT OUT OR ELSE IT WONT MAKE SENSE LATER IN THE BOOK I WANNA GET MY SECOND BOOK TO 1K OR SO BY THE END OF THE YEAR. BUT THX FOR ALL THE SUPPORT I LOVE YALL SO MUCH :)