Chapter 18~

Taylor's P.O.V

It's been a couple months since chase has been back. It's now mid September and we are considered in fall season. I decorated the house with leaves and other pretty fall like things. Chase and I have gotten closer as a family. I haven't seen Nessa since that day, Addison moved in next door after he mom and dad moved to Paris. Tony's funeral was about a month ago. It's been tough for us.

"baby do we have anymore sugar"?! I heard chase yell from the kitchen. "I don't think so babe why"? I asked going into the kitchen. "oh I was gonna going to bake some cookies". chase said looking through the cabinets. "I can go to the store and get some babe". chase suggested. "look uh I can do it babe". I said giving him a light smile and getting up. "look Taylor I can go to the store by myself I'm not 5 years old". chase said a little angrily. "chase I'm not saying that-". no you were saying that. Taylor I love you and I know your looking out for me but I can do stuff myself'". chase huffed and sat down and ran his fingers through his hair. "ok I'm sorry babe..just I love you and want you to be safe and careful". I said and rubbed his back. "babe..can I please go to the store I promise I'll be safe. I haven't left this house by myself since the whole thing happened that day". chase said looking at me. "I know I love you". I said and kissed his hand. "I love more and more...forever and always". chase said smiling and kissed my forehead.

"alright babe I'm going to head out ill call you once I'm there so you know I'm safe'. chase said smiling and grabbing his keys. "okay babe I love you". I smiled. "I love you forever and always". chase said smiling and walking out the door. I smiled and watched him as he pulled out the driveway. I sat down on the couch and I heard the baby monitor. I ran upstairs and saw Anthony crying. "aww hi my little angel". I said picking him up and he stopped crying. "aw is my wittle baby hungry"? I asked and the baby made cooing noises. Hannah seemed to still be sleep so I walked downstairs with Anthony in my arms. I heard the doorbell ring. "coming". I said. I opened the door and saw Addison. "heyy girl". I said smiling. "hi girlie where's chase"? "oh he just left to go to the store". I said walking into the kitchen to grab the bottle for Anthony. "wow your telling me you actually let him go somewhere by himself"? Addison laughed and I rolled my eyes. "yes I'm scared but he said he would call once he got there". I said and she nodded. right after that my phone started ringing. it was chase. "hi baby". I said smiling. "hii my love I just made it I'll be home soon I love you". chase said. "I love you too baby". I smiled and Addison rolled her eyes and made a sick face. "forever and always"? "of course babe". I said and hung up. "well enough about chase how are my little precious babies". Addison said getting Anthony and holding him. "they are just fine I can believe its been 5 months since I gave birth to these little demons". I laughed and she chuckled.

its been 2 and half hours since Addison came and chase left and still hasn't been back yet. "Addy I'm super scared what if chase got robbed or something"? "then call him". Addison said looking in the refrigerator. I dialed. No answer. I dialed again. No answer. "Addy he's not answering". I sighed running my fingers through my hair. "well maybe he-". before Addison could answer the doorknob started jiggling. It was chase. He walked in with groceries. "sorry baby the line was taking so long". he chuckled as he stumbled in with the bags. "it's fine". I mumbled helping him. He bent down to pick up something and I noticed something on his neck. Hickey. "uh babe"? I questioned. "what's up baby"? chase asked putting up something in the cabinet. "what's that on your neck"? I asked. "uh what do you mean"? chase asked pulling up his hoodie. "the hickey chase I see it". I said angrily. "I don't know what your talking about baby I went to the grocery store just like you had told me I don't see what the problem is". chase said and Addison signaled her way out the house. "chase. last time I checked the grocery doesn't hand out free fucking hickeys"! I yelled. Chase was quiet. "you know what I cant do this. You have till tomorrow at noon to explain what happened after noon I'm gone"! I shouted grabbing my purse and the two car seats putting Anthony and Hannah in them. "what do you mean gone Taylor you have no where to go"! chase shouted back. "I don't know chase but that's for me to figure out so you have till noon tomorrow. good bye". I said angrily and grabbed the car seats and walked out.