Chapter 13~

Taylor's P.O.V

"That was an amazing speech". Addison said running over to me almost in tears. "Thanks it was hard going up there". I mumbled. "Hey". I heard someone say I turned around and it was him. Griffin. "What griffin". I sighed. "Look I just wanna say sorry about everything with Dixie and uh the whole thing can I make it up to you"? "Griffin I don't think that's the best idea imma have to pass". I said quickly walking away. I'm not in the mood for anyone's bullshit today. "Why was griffin talking to you"? Addison asked. "I don't know abs honestly don't care let's just go alright". I mumbled already ready for this day to be over. "Hey taylor you have a minute"? I heard a familiar voice behind me. "What". I gritted through my teeth. "Just wanna say Ik so sorry your going through stuff and I have chase in my prayers". "Well I know you also had him in your pants to". I said angry. "Look taylor it was one time thing I just wanna be friends and leave it behind". "Look Charlie I don't know what your little plan is but whatever it is it's not working just leave me and chase the fuck alone". I yelled in her face and walked off.

Later that day~~

It was 4:30 and We were currently sitting in our outfits waiting for tony to come over so we could go to dinner. "How long does it take a boy to get ready". Addison groaned and I laughed a little. The babies were still with ness and she was gonna have them until we came back from dinner. I was sitting next to Addison watching on my block when I got a phone call.

"Hello"

"Hi Taylor Miller we are calling to say to chase Hudson has seemed to have woken up"

"Ok I'm on my way". I said hanging up the phone. "Chase woke up" I said and Addison looked at me mouth wide open. "Alright let's go". She said and we got in her car and left. "Can you text tony that we'll be a little late to dinner"? Addison said. "Yeah".

"Hi I'm Taylor Miller I got a call that my boyfriend chase Hudson was awake". "Of course ma'am can you fill these out real quick". She asked giving me a couple papers to sign. Once I signed them I went to the room. Addison decided to stay in the hall. Once I walked in I saw chase sleeping. The doctor was checking everything to make sure he was all good. "Hey doc". I said sitting next to chase in the chair. "Hello taylor so there's some good news and bad news". I nodded. "Ok so there may be a good or bad chance of remembering you so if he doesn't just know that you can't tell him anything because it will cause him to have a physic meltdown and you don't want that. So I suggest if he doesn't remember you just take it slow and slowly introduce him to things". The doctor said and I swallowed the lump in my throat. What if he doesn't remember. Doesn't remember josh. Doesn't remember me or his friends. Or worse..his kids. "Ok thank you". I sighed. "I gave him some medication he should be up in about 6 hours". The doctor said and I nodded then he walked out. I held chases hand. "I know your sleep but I just wanted to say thank you for all the memories we created either good nor bad. I know you never were supposed to love me but you did and I just wanna say thank you for that. You've been there for me when I was at my lowest whether it was fake or not I guess I'm glad to have you in my life you taught me a lot and we've been through so many obstacles and you were right by my side no matter how crazy they were I mean look at you..my brother did this to you and even though he's dead if he was alive I could never forgive him I don't even forgive myself for letting it happen to you I love you chase and it may not work out but just know I love you forever and always". I said kissing his hand. "How is he". I hear a voice say. I looked at saw tony. "Doctor said he may or may not remember us and if he doesn't then we can't pressure him we have to let him remember on his own unless he'll have a physic meltdown". I said starting to cry. Even though chase used me some part of me still loves him why..I don't know.

{6 hours later}

I woke up from a nap and looked to chase moving. He's up. "Chase". I called out and he looked at me. "Hey chase". I said tears in my eyes. Then he said something that I hoped he would never say.

"Who are you"....

A/N

Thank you for all the support y'all keep commenting and more chapters you shall receive :) I'm currently making this at 6:00 in the morning cuz I couldn't sleep and y'all wanted another chapter so here you go lemme know what u think :)