stuck with u

Synopsis: A Christmas lockdown with just Harry and Y/N.

"Mmm," Y/N hums as she feels soft lips press spongy kisses on the back of her neck. Turning around, she comes face to face with a bright eyed Harry. "Good morning." Y/N smiles and buries her face in his chest as he wraps his arm around her torso and places his other hand to the back of her head, cradling her like a baby.

"Merry Christmas, sweet girl." He says, in his classic, raspy morning voice.

"Happy Christmas bubs." Y/N says, tiredly, her eyes still shut as she slowly tries to wake herself up a second at a time.

This Christmas was a little different compared to the usual one and definitely not one that either Y/N or Harry were expecting. Unfortunately, due to the outbreak in London, Y/N wasn't able to go back to Italy to see the rest of her family like she does every year. She was half Italian so she would travel out to Rome where her mother's side of the family lived to celebrate.

As for Harry, he was in California and his family were staying in London which meant he couldn't see them either. At first, it was rather upsetting for both of them but they made the best out of a bad situation and decided they would spend their first Christmas alone together.

Harry didn't decorate his house this year, thinking he would be going home for Christmas, so Y/N ordered a few decorations on Amazon and they both spent Christmas Eve decorating the living room. They also had to make a quick dash to the supermarket to grab anything that was left over on the shelves for them to make a Christmas dinner. It wasn't as much as they were use to but it was enough for them to celebrate Christmas with together.

Y/N was warm in bed in her cozy, Christmas pyjamas whilst Harry had on his Christmas pajama bottoms Y/N practically forced him to wear. "Don't you wanna open presents baby?" Harry pouted at her, looking like a child on Christmas day.

She groaned and wrapped her arms around his neck, slowly opening her eyes. "What time is it?" She asked, squinting at the clock on their bed side table.

"It's time to wake up and open presents!" Harry grinned, kissing her on the forehead to try and wake her up a little more.

"Okay, okay!" Y/N giggled and sat up in bed, her hair was slightly all over the place so she grabbed a scrunchie to tie it altogether.

"You look so pretty baby." Harry gleams as he watches you get out of bed. It wasn't rare for him to come up with random compliments and Y/N couldn't get enough of it from him.

"Thank you bubs," She squeezes her eyes shut and pouts her lips, dramatically waiting for a kiss form him to which he complies.

"Let's go open presents," He smiles and takes her hand in his, walking down the stairs together and over to the tree where there were a few presents laying underneath.

Harry sits by the tree with his legs spread waiting for Y/N to sit with him but instead she goes to the couch and curls herself up into a little ball with a blanket wrapped around her. Harry's face drops, "Wha- Why are you sitting so far away?" He pouts and reaches out for her.

Y/N giggles and stands up with her blanket still around her shoulders. She sits down in-between Harry's legs and he immediately wraps his arms around her in a tight embrace. "I love you." He whispers, pressing another kiss to her cheek.

"I love you too," Y/N replies.

Christmas music plays in the background as the pair start to open the presents they got each other. They both agreed on getting each other five presents each but they both knew that neither of them would keep that promise.