stars in her eyes [REQUESTED]

This was requested on tumblr

Synopsis: Y/N has ADHD

Y/N had always had difficulty with concentrating and found even the most simple tasks extremely overwhelming.

It probably didn't help that she was an assistant to Jeffrey Azoff at Full Stop Management which meant she was given a list of tasks each day to complete. Whether they were completed or not really depended on whether her ADHD would act up on that particular day.

A lot of people at Full Stop Management knew of Y/N's ADHD. She was secretive about it at first but when confronted by Jeffrey, she didn't really have much of a choice but to tell him that ADHD was a big aspect in her life.

Y/N was a much loved member of the team and was thoroughly loved by one person in particular.

Harry met Y/N before a meeting. He was running slightly late and was making his way into the building when he saw Y/N sniffling on a bench outside.

As much as he needed to get to his very important meeting, he couldn't avoid the crying girl so he went up to her to see if she was okay. "Hey, you okay love?" He asked, sunglasses hiding his eyes.

Y/N sniffled and looked up at him, her nose red from crying, "I lost Jeff's car keys to his new car." She speaks.

Jeffrey had recently bought himself a new range rover and allowed Y/N to go and buy coffee for the meeting. The coffee had probably gone cold by now and rested in cardboard crate by her feet.

"Well I'm sure they couldn't have gone far," Harry looks up at the car in Jeffrey's parking space, "I mean you got here so they must just be on the floor somewhere. C'mon love, don't cry, let's look for them." He reaches for her hand and offers a soft smile.

She puts her small hand in his and they walk the path she walked when she left the car. They looked all over the place before Harry tried to check the car itself. He peered through the window and saw the keys still in the ignition.

"Hey I found them!" He opens the car door and pulls out the keys.

Y/N turns and immediately turns red when she realizes where they had been the entire time. She looks down and fumbles over her own words, "O-Oh my goodness, that's s-so silly of me." She stutters and cringes at herself and the high pitch tone in her voice.

Harry inwardly coos at her awkwardness and finds it endearing. "It's okay, I've done tha' plenty of times m'self." He lies, hoping it will put her at ease somehow.

"Really?" She looks up at him.

"Oh yeah," He nods, "It's an easy mistake. One minute I'll be walking to my apartment and the next I'll be walking all the way back because I've forgotten m' keys in the ignition. One time I even had to call someone up to break the door open, locked m'self out and everything!" He widens his eyes and Y/N giggles at the story.

Harry feels the edges of his lips turn upwards at the sound of sweet giggles but clears his throat and ignores the pulling of his heart strings when he remembers the meeting he's very late for, "I should probably be going to that meeting now." He motions towards the entrance of the building.

"Oh the meeting! I was suppose to bring the coffee up and hour ago. It's probably all cold now." Y/N huffs.

Harry shakes his head, "Don't worry about it I'm sure everyone can go one meeting without having a cup of coffee." He assured her again.