don't worry you're okay [REQUESTED]

Happy Valentines Day! Here's a cute request from @jamiasthoughts

Synopsis: the case of the sketchy lasagne and a trip to the hospital.

Y/N walked downstairs in her red dress Harry had bought her for this specific night. Today was Valentine's Day and also the day after Harry had finished filming for his new movie. The rumours had been going round about him and Olivia Wilde, the director of the movie he was starring, and it affected Y/N greatly.

Both Harry and Y/N had decided early in their relationship that they would keep it a secret. Y/N was a therapist and her career was only just beginning so she didn't want to lose the trust of her patients or for her job to be compromised because of overbearing paparazzi and nosey people.

She's had to deal with a fair amount of lies and sometimes it's funny but most of the time it's hard to see her boyfriend be pictured with someone else. The comments make the ordeal even worst, with everyone saying how perfect he is with each person he's been with or the death threats sent to people the fans don't like.

Harry knew Y/N was having a hard time dealing with the rumours this time around, especially after Harry was pictured at Jeff's wedding with Olivia. Y/N couldn't actually make it because of an important meeting she had about a patient under critical care at work, so allowed Harry to invite Olivia since they were good friends. Y/N had met Olivia multiple times before then so she really didn't mind, they were friends and that was all.

Harry phoned Y/N many times throughout the day, checking up on Y/N and seeing if she was okay, telling her how much he wished she was there holding his hand but he knew she was feeling self conscious about it, especially with the way the headlines were telling the false story.

He wanted to treat her to a nice dinner and share an intimate moment between just the two of them. It had been quite some time since they had done so, so the pair of them were so excited to finally have time to catch up and just be near each other without the world being on their case the way it has been.

Harry stood by the door on his phone, waiting for Y/N with his car keys in hand. He was wearing an all black suit and his hair was a little more tidy compared to usual. They both decided they would really go all out with their date tonight and the place Harry had booked was highly sophisticated, very unlike them but they were both looking forward to pretending for the night.

Harry looked up when he heard Y/N's light footsteps walk down the stairs. His face brightens at the sight of her and all he can think is how lucky he is to have such a beautiful secret to look after. So much of his life was public so it was the greatest feeling to have something to hold closely without others knowing or speculating on it.

"Wow," he says in awe, "You look beautiful baby." He kisses her on the lips.

Y/N actually really didn't like wearing makeup.  She wore it on the occasion if she really had to but she hated the feeling of it against her face after a long day. Harry was actually quite happy about it, not only did it make him happy to see her natural beauty but he also didn't have to face the struggle of having lipgloss on his lips whenever he kissed Y/N on the lips.

Tonight was a little different thought. Y/N was wearing a thin layer of makeup and red lipstick to match her red dress. Her hair was down in lose waves and she had silver jewellery on. Harry gave her a kiss as soon as she reached him and looked in the mirror to see if the lipstick had smudged onto his lips.

He smiled a little when he saw the red mark on his lips, he wiped it away slightly but he loved the fact that people would see the shape of Y/N's lips painted on his lips with red lipstick.

"You look so handsome." She grinned, holding his hand tightly as she slipped on her silver heels.

At the restaurant, Y/N and Harry conversed across the table, holding hands and giggling as they waited for the waiter to arrive with their drinks. "I really can't get over how pretty you look today baby." Y/N laughs, "It's true! You really do look like an angel." He kisses the tips of her fingers but stops when he sees the waiter come over with their drinks.