little bean in the belly.

Synopsis: Y/N is pregnant and Harry is in love with her.

"Please stop bubba." Y/N whispers to her unborn child. She's eight months and has quite the bump. It was early morning and Y/N's little baby girl was awake and ready for the day whereas Y/N just wanted to get a few more hours of sleep. She was supposed to be meeting her best friend Harry for lunch to catch up on what they've been up to these past few weeks.

Harry had returned to London after being in Miami where he had spent a lot of time on his new album. Y/N had heard some of the songs he had written before anyone else did (he refused to bless anyone else's ears without letting his best friend listen to them first, even the ones that weren't on the album.) They hadn't seen each other in a long time and neither of them had ever craved a person's touch more. They hadn't been apart for this long ever since they've known each other and they've been best friends for nearly fifteen years. Even when Harry was on tour with One Direction he would invite Y/N along simply because he needed her there.

Normally, Y/N would go with Harry wherever he was going and stay for a few weeks whilst he worked in the studio but because of the little bean growing in her stomach, she could barely walk to the shop down the street let alone get to Miami on an eleven-hour flight.

She missed him so much.

They, of course, face-timed every day with Harry always asking how his little angel was and telling the little baby off if she would give her mummy any trouble. 'I love you little one but you need to give your Mumma a break' he would say down the phone. He loved Y/N's baby as if it were his own and she hadn't even been born yet.

When the baby stopped kicking, Y/N sighed and fell back onto the bed. Her girl was an active little thing and craved her mummy's attention which Y/N would happily give but right now she was tired and she needed some well-deserved sleep. "I love you bubba." She whispers and get's nothing in return, making her smile. Her little one's finally asleep.

---

"Shit." Y/N looks over at her clock on her bedside table to see the time but jumps out of bed when the time reads 12:30, she's supposed to be meeting Harry at 12. "Shit, shit, shit." She gets out of bed and goes into her wardrobe, grabbing whatever piece of clothing she could find. She ties her hair up into a messy bun and grabs her car keys.

By the time she gets there, she sees Harry sat in their usual place in the small coffee shop with his usual drink. The sight of him takes her breath away, as cheesy as it sounds, she felt like a part of her was missing without Harry being there for her but seeing him now made everything ten times better.

He looked a little different, his hair was slightly longer and he was a lot more muscly than before but he was still the same old Harry. He looked up from the book he was reading and a big smile appeared onto his face, revealing his dimples. Y/N whole face lifted as she couldn't control the smile forming on her face. She walked over as Harry opened his arms for her and she immediately walked into his arms. "H." She sighs, closing her eyes and inhaling the familiar scent of her best friend. She could stay right here for the rest of her life and be the happiest person in the world.

She just missed him so much.

"Hey, lovie." His raspy voice speaks. "Missed you so much."

"I missed you too H." Y/N goes to sit opposite Harry but he grabs her hand and kisses her forehead. a"Missed you." He whispers making Y/N giggle.

They sit opposite each other, neither of them saying a word, just basking in each other's presence for a while but then the both of them start speaking and unable to stop, completely immersed in what either of them are saying.