you are so cute i might be sick

This was an imagine I wrote on my Ko-Fi (whatever happened to that.......) I re-read it and it's so cheesy I had to post it on here. So here you go :)

Synopsis: Harry is obsessed with you and everyone knows it.

Warning: A crap ton of babying from Harry :)

"Hey my baby princess." Harry pulls you into him and holds you as tight as possible against his chest. He sits on a stool next to a microphone with his headphones still on as you walk onto the stage wrapped in a cozy blanket, your hair a mess and tired eyes.

You were currently touring with Harry and had just taken a nap whilst Harry was doing soundcheck. You sigh into him and nuzzle your face into his chest as he massages your head.

"You're so warm." You hum and feel his chest vibrate when he laughs.

"You're so cuddly today sweet girl." Harry kisses the top of your head. "Not that I mind."

"Harry," You both look up and see Jeff standing out where the crowd would normally be. "Quit canoodling, we don't have a lot of time." Jeff smirks, use to the pairs habits of being affectionate wherever they went.

"But look at this girl," Harry cups your face in his hands and kisses your pouted lips. "How can I not canoodle with a girl this adorable?" Harry smiles down at you and acts as if he's holding onto a newborn puppy.

"Harryyyy." You giggle and try to escape from his tight hold.

"Gimme kissy baby." He says as you stand on your toes to place a kiss on his lips. "I packed some snacks for you in my bag."

"Did you pack my bag of m&ms?" You look hopeful but he shakes his head with a smile on his lips.

"I packed you some pretzels but we'll go out to eat once this is over." Harry pressed one last kiss to your lips and let you go.

"You really need to learn how to give that girl some space Haz." You hear Jeff when he walks up to Harry and you look back to see the pair of them smiling at each other.

Harry shakes his head, "I love her." Is all he says and your heart warms as he plays the next song for the show.

Later on, Harry had finished sound check and straight away came to find you. You were sat on the couch, eating pretzels and giggling at funny cat videos on youtube which weren't really that funny to anyone else.

Harry came and sat beside you, wrapping his arms around you and covering you in kisses, "Harry!" You squeal and he buries his face in your neck.

"Do you want to get something to eat?" He looks up at you and plays with your hand. It amused him how tiny your hand was compared to his.

"Can we go to In and Out?" You put on your best 'puppy dog' face because you know it's a risk to ask for something so unhealthy.

Harry pretends to think for a minute but his mind is already made up. How could he ever say no to those big, pretty eyes is always the reason he gives to anyone who questions why he gives in so easily to you.

At In and Out, you order the largest milkshake with extra whipped cream and sprinkles, already milking the fact that Harry's allowed you to even step foot in this place.

You were joined by the rest of the band as well as Jeff and his wife. All sat in a booth, you leaned into Harry who had one arm wrapped around you. "You look so beautiful today, my love." Harry complimented you, a blush appearing on your cheeks.

"So do you." You blush and he gives you a quick kiss on the cheek.

Taking a sip of your milkshake you look up at Harry who has a smirk on his face. "What?" You wonder and look to see Mitch and Sarah who looked as if they were trying to contain their laughter.

"Oh nothing you've just got a little something right there, here baby let me get it for you." Harry moves his head forward and starts to kiss away the cream moustache from your lips. "Such sweetness."

The blush that had only just disappeared has reappears yet again from his words. "Oh my God, you are so cute I might be sick." Sarah says, the rest of the table agreeing.

"I can't help it, isn't she just-"

"The cutest thing you've ever seen, yeah we get it already." Mitch jokes and the rest of the table laugh.

"Well it's true." Harry mumbles and you look up to see a frown on his face.

"Aw Haz, don't be a pouty boy." You squeeze his chin in your hand.

"I'll bite that hand if you're not careful." He smirks, whispering in your ear, your eyes widening and you remove your hand from his face.

"Kinky shits." Mitch mutters.

At the end of the day, both you and Harry are completely worn out. You're not really sure why considering it was Harry who was performing all night whilst you cheered him on.

You put on your silk pyjamas and wash your face, waiting for Harry so you can clean your teeth together.

Your the first to get into bed and as you wait, you read some of your book listening to Harry's gentle humming from the bathroom.

Eventually, he comes out of the bathroom and crawls into bed next to you wearing his grey sweatpants. "Come here bubs." He pulls you closer and buries is face in your chest as you try to read your book.

You hold your book in one hand and run your fingers through Harry's soft curls, trying to relax him after all the hard work he put into todays show.

"Does it embarrass you with how affectionate I am in front of people?" Harry wonders, it had been on his mind ever since dinner.

"Of course not! I love it when you're all cute and affectionate with me." You assure him and it was true, it was one of your favorite things about him. He always makes a point to show some love to every part of you, publicly and privately. All he wanted to do was let the world know that you were his and he was yours.

"I never want to embarrass you." Harry mumbles and your heart breaks a little, he really struggles being vulnerable and it was definitely something you weren't use to.

"You never embarrass me bubs." You kiss his forehead, pushing back his curls. "I love you so much."

"I love you more." He replies.

It goes silent as you turn the page of your book and wait to hear Harry's gentle snores but instead he says: "I'm going to marry you one day, I swear it."

Your heart races in your chest as the words escape from his mouth. Your mind thinks to what it would be like to marry Harry and that there would be nothing better than spending the rest of your life with someone as perfect as him.

"Well when that day comes I promise to say yes." You respond, softly.

But Harry doesn't hear, as his eyes fall shut and gentle snores escape his lips.

He was so in love with you and he hoped the whole world knew it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I told you it would be cringy and cheesy but also lowkey makes you want your own Harry to love. Or maybe that's just me...

Yeah I'm kind of not posting on Ko-fi anymore which didn't really last long. I just love wattpad and this community we've created is so fun and fangirly I just think it's so cute.

I'm in such a weird mood today I don't even know why I think it's the chocolate chips I ate in the car and lack of interactions with the rest of society.

anyway, thank you for reading!

All my love,

Clo xx