there's things we'll never know [REQUESTED]

Requested by haroldsfran

Synopsis: Y/N and Harry broke up and Harry's still very much in love

Nobody knew how or why it happened.

Y/N Y/L/N and Harry Styles were two of the biggest names in the industry and everyone loved them. Y/N was the ultimate role model to all teenage girls and Harry was selling out arenas and preaching his Treat People With Kindness slogan to the ends of the earth.

They were loved by everyone and loved by each other so it was a complete shock when the pair announced that they would no longer be together.

With every celebrity break up, there was speculation. So of course Y/N and Harry awaited the articles to come through regarding their sudden break up.

What they didn't expect was for the large number of reaction videos to appear all over their social media timelines. Y/N was in tears at every single one, feeling as though she had let all her fans down by presenting a failed relationship.

Not once did they affirm what had happened between them and when Harry announced he'd be taking a small break to re-centre himself in this new abyss where Y/N was no longer by his side, people began to worry just how serious the split was.

Y/N was a Capricorn and with that came the refusal of giving up her work for anything. She was told by everyone around her to take a small break to search for a new version of herself but she refused, work was a distraction and a distraction was exactly what she wanted.

She set herself up with millions of projects to burn herself out with but at least it stopped her from thinking about the worst of the last few months.

"Harry mate, we've got two weeks left for this album and we still need to decide the track list." Jeffrey nudged Harry who seemed to be off in his own world.

"I know," he mumbles rubbing his eyes and looking at the whiteboard filled with names of songs that he shared a love hate relationship with. Too much of it was based off of his relationship with Y/N and it pained him to sing about her and have the memory of her appear in his mind when he did.

He grabbed a whiteboard pen and circled the songs he wanted on the album.

1. She
2. Cherry
3. Sweet Creature
4. Only Angel
5. Falling
6. Adore you
7. At the Dining Table
8. Meet me in the Hallway
9. Two Ghosts
10. Watermelon Sugar
11. Golden
12. Medicine

They recorded the songs over a period of three weeks after getting an extension from his management.

The album was labelled SHE.

It felt fitting and brought a sense of ambiguity but he knew and everyone else knew that SHE was about one person only because she was everything he needed and everything he no longer had.