there's something u don't see everyday

He's back baby :))

Synopsis: Y/N persuades gangleader!Harry and the rest of the gang to take part in a bake off after watching the Great British Bake off

Today was Harry's day off and that didn't happen often. 

He had spent the majority of his week sorting out shipments and arranging fights in different areas that he finally decided to give himself a break, he deserved one. 

Y/N missed Harry the entire week so the sound of a break sounded more rewarding to her than it did to Harry. She was so happy to finally have some alone time with her boyfriend. Who knows what they'd get up to with an entire twenty four hours with each other...

"Harry this is our tenth episode and we only started watching it this morning." Y/N huffed, curled up next to him in their king sized bed. She was wearing one of his white shirts and some of his socks too which slouched above her ankles. He was wearing nothing but his boxers as he ran his fingers through her long hair.

"Wait baby this is the last episode of the season! I want to see who wins." He says as he keeps his eyes trained on the television.

"Oo really? I hope it's Nadia." Y/N grins, getting back into her comfortable position as they focus on the addictive program they had started just this morning. 

Harry and Y/N were addicted to the Great British Bake Off. In fact, they weren't the only ones. The entire gang were addicted to watching the baking show, all of them conversing at lunchtimes and in the evening about who they thought the winner would be. 

They were already on the most recent season, however, Harry and Y/N had some catching up to do. At this rate, it wouldn't take them too long to do so since they managed to get through a whole season within the morning hours. 

When the episode ended, Harry and Y/N finally decided to get out of bed. They got dressed and ready in the bathroom they shared. Instead of Harry's usual attire, he wore some grey sweats and a white t-shirt, combing his fingers through his hair. It was his day off so he didn't feel the need to get dressed up or anything. 

"Any ideas on what you want to do today baby?" Harry asked, snaking his arms around Y/N's waist as she brushed her teeth. 

"I have a few," She smirked, spitting out the toothpaste and rinsing her mouth, "Can we have a bake off?"

Harry laughed, "You'd like that wouldn't you?" He shook his head, thinking she was joking around.

"I'm not joking," She smiled, "It will be fun! We can ask Mark and Johnny and some other members of the gang to join in!"

He frowned, "Baby, do you really think the gang will want to join in on a bake off. It will be an absolute disaster and we all know it'll be me cleaning up after them. They're too clumsy and would probably end up getting flour everywhere which is my least favourite thing to clean up and you know that. Remember when you made those jam tar-"

"Pleeasseee Harry?" She pouts, giving her best puppy dog eyes. 

It was his weakness and she knew that so it was her best weapon when persuading Harry to do something she wanted to do but he didn't. He didn't really need that much persuading when it came to her though, he would gladly walk through fire for her. 

He gave her a look, trying not to give into her adorable, pouty face but let out a sigh before giving in, "Fine, but you're tidying after those big oafs." He points at her.

She giggles and squeals, standing on her toes and placing a kiss to his lips, "This is going to be so fun!"

The gang was gathered in Harry's kitchen. Not everyone could take part since a lot of them had work to do but six of them had joined in on Y/N's little competition. Much like Harry, they easily gave into her too, no one wanted to see Harry's girl upset.