too many meetings

Unedited

Synopsis: gang leader Harry has too many important meetings but Y/N's distracting.

*Trigger Warning - Abuse, violence*

In the earlier days of when Harry and Y/N began dating, Harry had taken Y/N away from an unfortunate family life she was forced into against her will.

Her father was a rich and devious man with nothing but evil intentions. He was willing to do everything he could with the power he had to get his own way and he had a lot of power.

Whenever he was angry, Y/N always seemed to be his personal punching bag and there wasn't a day that passed where someone hadn't done something to fuel his anger.

It was a late November evening when Y/N had experienced a brutal punishment by her own father. She had forgotten to remind him that she'd be out late in the evening with her small group of friends and the reaction she received from her father wasn't exactly pleasant.

She walked in through the front door with no worries in her mind, hanging her coat up and sliding her shoes on. The lights were dimmed down the hallway of her home and the only light that was switched on was in her father's study.

She was unsure of whether to approach him or not but was too tired to make that decision and slowly walked up the stairs to her room.

After removing her makeup and getting into some warm, cosy pyjamas, she got under her sheets and attempted to fall asleep but the thudding up the stairs was enough to warn her of what was about to happen.

"No, no, no." The tiredness leaving her system and her entire body filling with fear and dread.

She crawled under her bed, a place she always seemed to resort to in times of crisis since she was a little girl, and covered her eyes. "Please leave me alone." She whimpered as she clenched her fists.

"Y/N." Her father's deep voice echoed outside of her room, she could already smell the alcohol on his breath.

The door to her room swung open and banged against the wall, surely leaving dent. "Where the fuck were you?" He yelled as she watched his feet pace around her bedroom.

Y/N stayed silent, it was naive of her to think she would get away with staying hidden from her father but she didn't know what else to do.

"I won't ask again you little bitch! Get out from under there." She gasped when she saw his hand feeling around her bed before his finger grab a hold of her hair and he pulls her out from under the bed.

She sobs and screams as she tries to escape his deathly grip on her head. He grips the back of her head and spits in her face, "Where the fuck were you?"

"I-I'm sorry Father." Y/N cries, her face scrunched up in pain before he throws her against the wall.

"I give you a roof over your head, food on the table and a life people would die for and this is how you repay me? By showing me little to no respect?" He screams and grips onto her wrists to pull her up and out of her room.

"Please let me go!" Y/N screams, her voice weakening with how hard she was screaming for help.

"You know Y/N, bad girls deserve nothing but punishments to teach them how to behave." Her father taunted her, opening up the door to the basement.

"N-No let me go, let me go!" She yells, her fingernails clawing onto the wall as she's dragged downstairs.

Y/N was sent to the hospital by her mother the following day and hospitalised for seven days. She had broken ribs and bruising in different areas of her body. She had a case of pneumonia and could barely stomach any food after that night.