being a girl sucks sometimes

Requested by: @leafygreens3
I hope you enjoy!

Synopsis: Y/N's time of the month arrives at a bad time.

"Good morning baby." Harry smiles, hovering over Y/N with his hands holding him slightly so he doesn't squish her under his weight.

The sun came in through the window of Harry's apartment. The white linen sheets covered both of them and the smell of breakfast whiffed in from the kitchen.

Y/N hums and smiles, her hair splayed out on the pillow and her eyes gently shut as Harry smothered her in kisses and touched her soft, velvety skin. "Good morning." She says, her voice raspy as she had only just woken up. "Did you make breakfast?"

"Yes so wake up little one." He teases, gently digging his fingers into her hips where her ticklish spot was.

Y/N's eyes shoot open from his touch and straight away she's greeted by his cheeky grin and dimples indenting the sides of his rosy cheeks. "Don't you dare." She playfully glares.

He waits a second for any further reaction before quickly pecking her lips and leaping off the bed, "Come on or your eggs will get cold." He grins in the doorway and leaves her in bed all flustered.

After a few minutes to herself,  Y/N finally decides on getting up but as she moves and intense pain occurs in her stomach and straight away she lets out a gasp and places her hand where the pain was.

She knew what was going on and rolled her eyes as the cramps continued to get worst, "Being a girl sucks sometimes." She mumbles and stands up from the bed she shared with Harry last night.

Her eyes widen as she stands when she feels the horrible feeling of something dripping between her legs and immediately she looks down at her leg to see the blood dripping from her white cotton shorts.

Her heart stops as she turns around slowly and closes her eyes tightly before opening them again and taking in the patch of red on the crisp, white sheets.

"Oh no, oh no, oh no." She repeats over and over again, hoping that this was a nightmare and it would all be over. 

Harry and Y/N hadn't been dating for too long. They met at a bar in Soho and clicked right from the beginning with their similar tastes in music and niche sense of style.

This was their first night together after Harry had just returned from his second leg of his tour in America. The night they met was also the night before Harry had to leave so they remained in contact over the time he was away.

Y/N wanted her first night with Harry to be special no matter what events occurred. They spent the night non stop talking and catching up on all they had missed about each other, eventually falling asleep in each other's embrace.

She wanted today to be somewhat the same. The pair of them had planned an entire day of activities but  Y/N'a day was already ruined by the fact that she was on her period and she bled on Harrys sheets.

"Y/N? What are you doing in there?" Harry asked from the kitchen, growing impatient as he served up breakfast at the kitchen island.

Y/N pulled the sheets of the bed and wanted to cry at how she'd even leaked onto his mattress. "Please no, why me?" She spoke up to the ceiling as she scrunched up the sheets in her bed.

Her eyes darted to the bathroom that was attached to Harry's bedroom and could only think of one thing in the time she had remaining until Harry would really start to lose his patience. "Y/N?" Harry was about to walk into the room but Y/N quickly ran to stop him and shut the door in his face.