my girlfriend is sick and i love her so

unedited.

Synopsis: Harry's on tour and Y/N is not feeling too good

This idea belongs to the people who commented and requested it in the previous imagine :)

Y/N was feeling light headed and Harry was being really loud.

He was doing sound check for his show in London tonight and so everything around he was changing volume every few minutes. 

She blamed herself for not being honest about how sick she was feeling, in fact she'd already been to the bathroom twice to throw up without Harry even noticing, but she knew that if he told him he'd be worried about her and it would effect his performance late on so she kept her sickness at bay in the mean time.

Harry smiled at his girlfriend from the stage and gave her a small wave. She loved seeing him doing the stuff he loves but it was hard to be so happy when she felt the soup she had for lunch earlier moving around in her stomach.

She came up with an idea in her head and thought that maybe she could go back to the hotel and tell Harry she had some college work to catch up on. She could have an hour long nap and then come back just in time for the show. 

When she felt a wave of sickness hit her like a ton of bricks, she speedily walked over to Harry who was talking to stage management. "Harry," She gets out, trying not to open her mouth to much in case she threw up, "Harry, I need to talk to you."

Harry turned from the man over to his girlfriend and smiled instantly, "Hey baby, what's wrong?" He grabbed her hand and intertwined their fingers. "Are you okay, you look a little pale?"

Y/N wanted to cry. She wanted nothing more than to tell Harry she was really sick so that he could wrap her in soft blankets and cover her face in kisses whilst they watched chick flicks. But she knew that if she told him the truth he wouldn't do the show or he wouldn't do it to the best of his ability which has happened once before. 

Y/N was back in England and face timed Harry before the show. She had the flu and spent the whole day in bed. She was coughing and sneezing and all Harry wanted to do was fly back to England and hold her. When the show started, he was getting all moody with everybody because he was upset he couldn't look after his baby.

"I-I'm okay. I just realized I have a lot of college work to do so is it okay if I go back to the hotel and finish up on an essay? I'll be back before the show starts." She promises and sees the look of confusion on his face.

"No need to ask for permission bub, but are you sure you're feeling good?" Harry always knew when Y/N was sick so she was doing a good job of hiding it right now.

"Wha- I'm fine!" She even laughs to add to the persuasion.

Harry still looks unsure but drops it anyway, "Alright, I'll call you later."

Y/N nods and kisses him on the cheek to which he blushes and giggles a little. She lets out a deep breath and walks to the hotel that's just across the street from the arena. 

She walks up to the room her and Harry shared and collapsed onto the bed, her eyes shutting from the bliss she felt from being in a room with peace and quiet. She loved Harry's voice but the loudness from the speakers in the arena wasn't doing her headache any favors. 

Instead of getting out of her pyjamas, Y/N felt her mind drift off into a peaceful slumber as she repeated the words in her head: 'I will wake up for Harry.'

"Hey baby wake up." Y/N hears. "Wake up sweet girl." She feels soft lips kiss her cheek and her eyes squeeze tight before opening to see her boyfriend's bright, green eyes. 

"Harry, why are you here? We're suppose to be at the show." Y/N speaks, her voice raspy from sleep. 

"We've done the show." Harry says and Y/N shoots up.

"What!" She exclaims, eyes wide but she's shocked to find herself in her pyjamas.

Harry tries to contain his laughter when he sees her appearance. Her hair is all over the place and her eyes are big and wide. "It's midnight baby, I just got in and I wanted to see if you were any better."

"Better?" 

"Yeah, I called you an hour and a half before the show started and you didn't answer so I got worried. I came here to check on you and you were passed out on the bed so I changed you into your pyjamas and did the show so I could come back to you." Harry explained to her.

"Oh no. I-I'm so sorry Harry, I didn't mean to worry you." Y/N apologizes.

"It's alright baby but I wish you told me earlier, I would have been fine with you staying here." 

"I didn't want to mess up your big night. I know how much you love performing in London because all your family sees." Y/N pouts, "Wait, did Anne-"

"Mum was fine, I explained everything to her and she even got a little worried." 

Y/N fell back against the soft pillows and groaned, "I feel so stupid!" 

Harry chuckles, "You're over-exaggerating. You're sick baby and that's fine, don't feel bad for something you can't control." 

"But everyone was worried and I missed your performance and-" Harry silenced Y/N's rambling by kissing her lips, even though she was sick he couldn't resist.

"Do you know how many shows I have left after this one?" Y/N sighed, knowing Harry was right and she still had plenty of opportunities to watch him perform. 

"You're right," Y/N huffed and Harry smiled, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her into his chest. It was still midnight and they were both ready to sleep. 

"Now let's get some sleep. We'll take you to a doctor tomorrow." Harry kissed her forehead and they fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next day, Y/N woke up in the same position she had fallen asleep in and saw Harry still sleeping beside her. She felt a little better than yesterday but the nausea was still there and she knew that this would be another day of stumbling into the bathroom every couple hours. 

Y/N pulled out her phone from the bedside table and decided to scroll through her Instagram. She smiled when she saw pictures of the show last night but her mind was confused when she had received notifications for thousands of posts she was tagged in. 

She clicked on one of the posts and a video of Harry with his guitar on the stage appears. She watches it closely and is eventually bought to tears by the contents of the video. "So, my girlfriend couldn't be here tonight and I know she's going to be annoyed with herself in the morning but she's sick and I love her so I need you to sing this one nice and loud for her to hear from the hotel. I mean, she might not hear because she sleeps like a rock but this one is dedicated to her." 

Harry starts to sing Sweet Creature and the crowd sings along as loud as they can, Y/N even had to turn the volume down. She was so moved by it and looked over at Harry who was awake and watching the video with her. 

He gave her a lazy grin and a light shade of pink appeared on his cheeks, "I love you." Is all Y/N says. She'll never be able to comprehend the immense gratitude for the universe putting this boy in her life and giving her all the love she was so lucky to feel. 

"I love you too baby." Y/N leans forward to give Harry a kiss but stops when Harry lets out a sneeze. 

"Oh no." Y/N and Harry look at each other with wide eyes before bursting into laughter. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A cute little update! 

I hope you enjoy.

This will probably be the only update for this week because school starts next week so I'm going to have to go back to finding a balance with everything in my life haha

Thank you for reading!

-Clo xx