harry who? [REQUESTED]

Requested by @idkwhatmyfandomis

I hope this is okay! I'm not the best at writing about actual Harry haha

Synopsis: Y/N is an intern at a hotel and Harry is a guest

Y/N had been working at an intern at Hotel Miami for about three months now. She was hoping she'd gain some experience in the business sector so she could add it to her ever-growing CV. She really wanted to run her own business one day and thought it would be good to gather some much needed work experience so she could be the best version of herself in terms of work.

Today was an all important day because her manager had told all the staff that a celebrity guest would be arriving. Y/N wasn't sure as to who it was but apparently it was essential for them to be giving the best service so the hotel could be put on the map.

She was coming in a little later since her shift started after lunch. She managed to get a few extra hours of sleep since she worked late last night and had plenty of time to make her look the part for the special guest who would be coming to the hotel today.

She slicked her hair back into a tight bun at the back of her head and put on a thin layer of makeup. "C'mere baby." She spoke to her cat, Finneas who was lounging around on the couch in the living room. "Wish mommy luck today okay?" She pets the top of his head and then pours out some food into his bowl so he wouldn't go hungry this afternoon.

She looked in the mirror one last time, straightening out her uniform and slipping on her pumps, "Well this is as good as it's gonna get." She murmurs, saying goodbye to her beloved cat and leaving the apartment complex to get the bus to work.

"Hi Brian." She smiled at the doorman who stood outside the hotel doors to greet any of the guests who arrived.

"Good afternoon Miss Y/L/N." He grinned, the old man happy to see the smiley, young girl like he did almost everyday.

Y/N walked into the hotel lobby and noticed a man standing by the desk. His hair was brown and curly, eyes a light shade of green. He was wearing a hoodie with the words: TPWK written on the front and grey sweatpants, white Vans covering his feet with a pink beanie on his head.

He had one of his headphones in his ear and looked as if he had just come back from a run. Y/N had no idea who he was but assumed he was a guest. She noticed the receptionist, Laura, wasn't at the desk and he seemed as if he was waiting for someone.

"Can I help you sir?" She wonders, walking behind the reception and placing her bag on the desk as she dealt with the young man.

"Oh yes, I've locked myself out of my suite. I think I left my key card in my room, I normally keep it in my wallet but I completely forgot bring it." He explains, his deep voice taking Y/N aback.

"Hm okay, I'm going to need an ID before I can unlock your room." She says and he looks shocked.

"An ID?" He wasn't expecting her to ask for an ID, he just assumed she already knew who he was, "I told you I left my wallet in my room."

"I'm sorry sir but it's hotel policy, we can't let you in the room without proof of identity." She didn't like to be funny about things like this but she also wasn't planning on getting fired anytime soon.

Harry started to get a little frustrated. It had been a long journey and he just wanted to spend the rest of the afternoon in his hotel room by himself and maybe write a few songs whilst he's in Miami.

"My name's Harry Styles, surely you're manager told you I was staying here." He hated using his name to get things but his frustration was clear as he spoke.