sorry i got a lil distracted there [REQUESTED]

Synopsis: A short lil blurb about Harry's  concert crush. 

PSA; There will be a description of Y/N and how she looks but obviously you can change it to your own looks or whatever your preference is.

"Ready?" Harry adjusted his ear piece and the strap of his guitar before looking at Mitch who was holding hands with Sarah. 

Harry looked in the mirror and adjusted the suspenders on his trousers. He was wearing the classic 'Fine Line' outfit with the pink button up shirt and crème trousers. "Why does performing never get easier?" He chuckles, showing off his dimples. 

"Harry you're on in five." The stage manager told him.

The band walked to the side of the stage, Harry put his hand in the middle and everyone followed suit. "Let's do this shit!" He cheered. 

Walking onto the stage, the crowd screamed for Harry as the band began to play the opening for the first song. He noticed his mum and sister sat in the seats he had reserved for them and felt slightly more at ease with them watching down on him.

He waved to everyone and immediately went to grab his guitar, walking up to the mic as Golden began to play. Everyone was in awe as he began to sing. 

As the song ended, he calmed down the cheering crowd and spoke into the mic, "I'm baaaccck!" His cheeky smirk appeared on his face as he joked around. 

The crowd laughed at his antics and he noticed the gleam on his mother's face. As his eyes scanned the crowd he looked twice as he saw a pair of big, blue eyes gleaming up at him. Her lips curved into a smile showing off her pearly white teeth and her brown hair was tied up into a ponytail on her head.

Harry felt as if he had gained tunnel vision as everything around him turned black and all he could see was the girl in the crowd. Y/N's smile started to break and she looked worried for him as he took quite some time to respond. 

"Harry?" Mitch asked from the side and Harry was snapped out of his trance, looking over at Mitch with wide eyes.

"S-sorry," He looked from Mitch back to the girl, "I got a 'lil distracted there." He laughed it off and strummed his guitar before walking back and putting it on the stand.

His eyes met with the brunette again as he said, "This is Watermelon sugar." He smirked at her and noticed the blush on her cheeks as she looked down at her shoes and then back up at the stage. 

During the interval, Harry walked off stage with his arm around Mitch's shoulders. "Are you going to explain to us why you blanked out on stage?" Mitch asked, sat next to Sarah on the couch of the green room.

Harry sat opposite with a banana with a grin on his face, "What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean, you never black out." Mitch continues, trying to get it out of his best friend.

"There was girl..." Harry begins, trying to hold in his excitement.

"Not again." Sarah joked, it wasn't  as common for him to have a concert crush as people might think.

"Do you think she'll have back stage passes?" Harry wonders, eyebrows furrowed and holding a backstage pass in his hand that he grabbed on the way into the green room. Harry waves his security guard over and whispers in his ear, "A brunette girl, blue eyes and wearing a black dress on row C, can you give her this?" His security guard nods and walks out of the green room. 

At the end of the concert, Harry says goodbye to everybody before walking off the stage and over to the security guard who he had assigned a job to, "Did you find her?" Harry asks, wanting confirmation even though he already saw the interaction in front of him.