oopsie baby [REQUESTED]

I don't normally put these on Wattpad I save them more for tumblr but this was HIGHLY requested.

This idea is from @l_e_r143 :)

If you don't know what subspace is I will leave this here as some of you were very VERY confused when I first wrote about it.

Subspace// That very special place the submissive enters when he/she reaches a natural chemical high and/or change in mental and/or emotional balance of the brain chemistry, and state of mind. Best achieved when total trust is in place with his/her Dominant, and one totally immerses themselves in an intense BDSM scene.

Synopsis: they're at a party and Y/N's all floaty

Harry and Y/N were invited to his friend James' birthday party.

Y/N was excited because she hadn't been to a party for quite some time. She had chosen a dress and bought it online a week ago, with Harry's credit card which he so kindly let her 'borrow'.

"How do I look," she span round in front of the mirror as Harry lay on the bed with his white whitebeater on and some black slacks on his legs.

Her dress was a long navy blue dress and her hair was down and straight. She had a light layer of makeup on and small heels on her feet.

Harry looked up from his phone and smiled at his girl, "You look gorgeous kitty." He grinned, sitting up from his place and walking over to his wardrobe to grab an over shirt.

Y/N blushed at his compliment. They had been dating for nearly three years and she still wasn't use to it, no matter how many times he complimented her on a daily basis.

"It's been a while since we've gone out together like this." She says, referring to their fancy outfits they had to wear for the formal wear birthday party.

"We should dress like this more often." Harry came up behind Y/N with his shirt unbuttoned and his arms snaking around her waist.

He pressed a kiss to the back of her neck, a tingle crawling up her spine at the feeling of his soft lips against her skin.

"Let me go get my tie, I think I left it in the other room." Harry spoke and left their bedroom.

Y/N took the time to admire herself in the mirror but for some reason felt an overwhelming sense of anxiety. She didn't know why or for what reason, maybe it was because she hadn't dressed like this in a while, but her heart raced in her chest and her hands were turning a little cold.

Harry returned with his tie and smiled at Y/N, "Ready to go baby?" He asked and received a nod from her.

She grabbed her bag and pushed away the feeling of anxiety in hopes that she could relax and have a good night with her friends and her boyfriend.

They got into Harry's vintage Mercedes, looking like a real couple out of a movie. He wanted to be as extra as possible in front of his friends so he really wanted to make a show of things.

Y/N let out a shaky breath as they got into the car, "Are you okay baby?" He asked, concern in his tone.

She nodded her head, "I'm fine, just nervous is all."

He smiled, "There's nothing to be nervous about my love, you look beautiful." He assured her before starting the car and driving to the venue with his hand on her thigh the entire way there.

When they arrived, Harry parked his car and opened Y/Ns door. They walked into the building where they were immediately greeted by their close friends.

Y/N plastered on a smile and tried to stop herself from floating. Her anxiety was getting the best of her and at the worst time too, she could slowly feel herself cloud over and what made it even worst was Harry had been whisked away to his friends.