driver's license

Synopsis: You said forever now I drive alone past your street.

Y/N and Harry have been friends since birth. It's always been Harry and Y/N and Y/N and Harry and every person around them and involved in their lives knew that the pair of them were inseparable.

Anne was happy to have her son be best friends with the daughter of her own best friend,  Amelie, who could say the same thing with her daughter Y/N. 

Y/N and Harry went through everything together and experienced all the highs and lows they possibly could at each other's side.  It wasn't until Harry and Y/N had declared their dreams to each other where they realised just how important they were to each other and how they'd end up being in each other's lives forever.

"What do you want to be when you grow up?" A ten year old Harry asked his best friend who was laying her head right next to his as they lay side by side on the grass of their favourite spot in the field by their neighbourhood.

"You know that silly." Y/N smiles, playfully hitting his shoulder.

"Y/N, you can't just say famous." Harry rolls his eyes, use to his friends silly behaviour.

"Hmm, well," Y/N thought hard before answering, "I want to sing like you."

"Sing?" Harry wonders.

"Mm, like when we sing to Anne's music on Gemma's karaoke machine." Harry sits up and looks down at Y/N.

"You can't steal my dream." He says, referring to his own desire to become a singer.

Y/N sits up, her hair all over the place from laying down for so long, "Why can't we share it?"

Harry looks taken aback before scowling at his best fiend, "We share everything, can't I have this one thing to myself?"

Y/N pretends to think before shaking her head, "I'm afraid that's not possible."

"It's always going to be you and me isn't it?" Harry lays back down and Y/N follows after.

"It better be otherwise I'll have to get back at you. I'll be the one to write a break up song and have it reach the top of the charts in just a few days."

Harry scoffs, "Why would you write a breakup song if we're not even together."

Y/N's expression looks hurt as she looks at her best friend, "Shut up, we are together." She rolls on top of him and pins him down, holding his arms above his head.

"What are you doing?" Harry exclaims.

"Say we're together! C'mon say it." She smirks, watching him struggle under her grip.

"Never!" Harry says, attempting to get out from underneath her.

"Say it! Say we'll be together." She laughs as loud as possible.

"Fine! Fine!" Harry stops his movements and looks at her in the eyes, "We'll be together forever."

Harry kept his promise with Y/N, thinking it would be easy since he couldn't imagine a life without her. The best friends became a dynamic duo, signing up to as many gigs as possible in the area of Cheshire.

Y/N's fondest memory was Christmas time where the fifteen year olds spent Christmas Day together with both families coming together and celebrating Christmas at the Styles' household.

Harry had taken out Gemma's old karaoke machine and the pair of them burst out singing some of their favourite Christmas songs. Everyone was dancing and singing a long as Y/N and Harry were the stars of their own show.