boo boo

sooo idk if you remember the last best friends brother imagine I did but it's called 'best friends brother' and basically this is a continuation of that

Synopsis: Y/N gets injured at a party and her best friends brother helps her out.

Morgan had somehow magically persuaded Y/N to come with her to a party one of their school friends were hosting during the summer.

The entire neighborhood was invited so Y/N knew that it wasn't going to be the kindest of places for an anxiety driven, introverted girl like her.

However, Morgan was desperate to go to at least one party during her summer before college so Y/N seemed to have no other choice than to be a good friend and indulge in her best friends desires.

"How do I look?" Morgan asked from the place she was standing in her bedroom in front of the mirror.

"You look beautiful Morgan." Y/N smiles, her best friend wearing a black body con dress and her high top converse to go with them.

Morgan grins and takes one last look at herself before turning to Y/N, "Excuse me young lady but why are we wearing a cardigan to a house party?" She points.

Y/N rubs her arms covered by the black cardigan she had layered over her muted pink dress. "It might get cold?" Y/N thinks up a terrible excuse on the spot but the truth of the matter was that she was actually really insecure about the way she looked and was obsessed with the idea of covering areas she wasn't happy with.

 "Honey, you're going to melt if you wear something over that dress

"Honey, you're going to melt if you wear something over that dress. You look stunning, you just have to believe that." Morgan pulls on the sleeves of the cardigan whilst Y/N contemplates on her words.

"Fine, I'll take it off." She sighs, removing the cardigan as she stands in front of the mirror.

"See! You look incredible Y/N." Morgan smiles, "Now let's go and get hammered at Jacob's party!" She squeals, grabbing her bag and walking out the room.

"Yay." Y/N spoke monotonously as she followed Morgan's footsteps downstairs.

It was only 9pm and the party was already in full swing. The music blared through the speakers as Y/N held her red cup in her hand. The cup was filled with a mixture of vodka, lemonade and something else she couldn't quite remember the name of.

Morgan was long gone into the crowd of sweating bodies and Y/N had no idea what she was doing as she stood in the corner of the room  and swayed to the music. Although she was in the room with everyone else, her mind was somewhere completely different and it had a lot to do with the green eyed boy she had recently become infatuated with.

"Well if it isn't my favourite flower." Harry came and sat beside the petite girl in her pastel pink sundress, lying on a blanket in the back garden of their home.