forty-one, 𝐮𝐤

One minute I'm at JFK the next I've landed in the busy London airport.

"Sleeping pill work huh." David nudged my arm snapping my attention from this ugly neon green luggage.

I followed the group, hoping, they would be able to navigate me through this mess. I was not in the head space to focus.

Before getting on the plane, I told David how I had bad flight anxiety, and flying over seas just exsasterbatrd that. So before we walked through security he told me to take this allergy pill that would put me to sleep. I—should've put more thought about taking random pills, but I did trust David...

We got into a large tinted uber that fit all 6 of us. I got right next to Timothèe and slumped on his shoulder exhausted from the plane and the airport.

"David, did I mention I had an edible before I got on the plane?" I sounded like a drunk child as I spoke, slurring my words my eyes were barley open.

"Oh holy fuck! No wonder you slept the entire way—gosh I'll tell you... I'm fucking relived." he said behind me.

"Hey next time don't give my girlfriend a random pill." Timmy said wrapping his arms are me. "are you okay?" he whispered. I nodded my head letting him know I was lucid.

"It was just my anxiety meds, bro, hey—you didn't share your edible." David whined.

"There wasn't enough." Simone said exhausted making everyone else laugh.

I then realized I was on the other side of the world and picked my head up to see the different sights around me. I was cheek to cheek with T, but with a huge smile on my face. I held Timmy tighter so happy I was here with him!

"My happy girl." he kissed the side of my mouth. "I have to go right to set, but meet up after you take a nap. I want you meet—uh—Lily." his voice got smaller. He was never sure how I felt about that, not like he bothered to learn.

"I could not go act in a movie right now." I frowned getting stressed out thinking about it. Timothée chuckled and pushed me to his chest.

"You don't have to silly." he kissed the top of my head and I decided to close my eyes again.

I had fallen asleep in the car again, only to be woken up by everyone making me climb on David's back. He carried me up to our room, since we got one suit for everyone. We only had a few days p here, my excuse to do things was that I would get cool vlog footage.

I had already memorized Timmy's schedule to know I would be able to get a 1 hour nap before having to get ready, and go over just in time to see Timmy. Everyone also knew their job was to always be around Timmy and I in a group. If I had to see Timmy, so did they. But going to a movie set with people like Robert Pattinson was not even close to boring.

I'm sad I won't get my alone time with Timmy and even enjoy this trip as a couple. This is one of the moments where having to keep something like this a secret sucked. I wanted it this way anyway.

Saying it enough will convince me.

I got a cab to his shoot location which was about a 30 minute drive from our hotel. I wasn't sure where I had to be dropped off, so I spend another 10 minutes trying to find the entrance Timmy told me about.

I can't believe I'm finally meeting his fake girlfriend Lily-Rose... who happens to have a flower name just like me. Oh my god what if he called her fleur? I wanted to throw up at the thought.

"Name?" a security guard asked me once I found my way to the correct door. I told him, not sure if I had to mention who exactly I was. To my surprise, he knew right away and gave me directions.

This was already overwhelming enough. I've never been on a movie set before! I couldn't help my wondering eyes as I tried to focus on the directions security gave me. During my intake of all my surrounding, I successfully stumbled upon a door with my boyfriends name. I knocked once then opened the unlocked door.

"Who is- Mags!" I giggled at how cute Timmy's reaction was even if I saw him not too long ago. He looked exhausted, so much so the makeup couldn't even hide it. I gave him a soft kiss not wanting to ruin his makeup or costume.

I started bombarding him with questions about the movie, and how to make a movie. He promised me he would give a tour of his set, right after I met someone. Obviously I knew who that was. He gestured me to sit on the couch then rushed out of the door.

I could feel my stomach turn at the thought of meeting her. I had a picture of her in my mind that she would be so cool, and just dumbfounded at who Timmy downgraded with. I mentally slapped myself for putting myself down.

You're a bad bitch Magnolia.

Timmy came in and opened the door revealing the girl I've been seeing in a lot of pictures with him. She was almost as tall as him, with blonde hair, and cheek bones to die for. Her looks made me question why they broke up in the first place. She was also in costume; I'm not sure what her part in the movie is.

"Magnolia! This is so exciting!" she yelled then whispered shutting the door behind her. I stood up right then and walked over awkwardly holding my hand out.

"Lily! I'm just as excited?" I tried to lie but it went up, she grabbed my hand and shook it, "nervous, but who wouldn't be?" I tried to joke only making myself sound more foolish.

"I'm nervous too... I was in shock to say the least, when I found out he had a girlfriend." she flipped her hair only making my knees weaker. I followed her like a puppy dog to the couch.

"I was also shocked, when I found out he had to have a fake girlfriend." I said then felt an arm wrapped around my torso. Timmy kissed under my ear and whispered he would be right back before heading out the door. He didn't even give me a chance to beg him to stay. I pursed my lips then awkwardly sat next to her on the couch.

"I've seen your videos, my friend Margot is a huge fan," she said with a huge smile, "how do you feel about it... I've been worried that you felt pressured because he's a celebrity." she took me back by her concern about me. Surly, that couldn't be her only thought about my secret relationship.

"I like it, I would've kept it a secret anyway. I think my life is already so public,"

"Good for Timmy," she smiled making her cheekbones more defined. I couldn't help but smile at her beauty and class.

We talked about our own lives getting to know one another more. She told me all about her life in France, and dealing with step parents. While I told her about my weird home life, we both agreed how it's hard connecting with Timmy on that level since his life seems to perfect. With that I led in to finally ask her why they broke up.

"He hasn't told you?" her eyebrows formed wrinkles expressing her surprise. I shook my head no, "we wanted different things... you know he's gone all the time, so it's hard to have such a settled life. I didn't want to hold him back." she was very casual in the way she spoke. If I wasn't straight, I would have fallen for her instead.

I know she didn't mean to make me get introspective, but I couldn't help it. Continuing the conversation with her, her maturity just outshined me by years. I know she was younger than me, but it still made me question if Timmy had a preference. It also made me wonder if I'll ever be the source to holding him back.

*

*

*

A/N I would died for lily the end