twenty-eight, 𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐮𝐫

- - - -

Liked by tchalamet and 345, 785others nolipoli: como la fleur con tanto amor

nolipoli: como la fleur con tanto amor

View all comments...

username: spanish mamí
|
nolipoli: sí
simonelynn: let us breathe😨
miaaaa: love u too boo
connorwes: 🥺
davidyoungg: woOow poetic
|
nolipoli: shut up david 🤨
username: so are you dating timothée, role model or the singer of the wallows which is?
username: girl is "flor"
|
username: girl are you new? she's dating timothée chalamet
|
username: i thought she was dating role model
|
username: wtf
|
username: ahh that's whorish

- - - -

We realized we need to get rid of the sushi before it got bad, so Timothée texted Simone to come help herself to some. There was a knock a the door and Timmy happily went to open it. I just sat queuing songs on my phone.

"He-oh hey!" I heard the intonation of Timothée voice change curiously peaking my head to see not just Simone, but Mia, and Connor all walk into my apartment. I gave them a smile, but didn't look at Timmy's face nervous he would be annoyed with my friends intruding on our kinda anniversary dinner.

"Hey sorry, we were all hanging out tonight and I knew I couldn't eat all that sushi." Simone explained as Mia and Connor looked around the room at how it was decorated.

"This is so cute!" Mia awed I looked down seeing her hand intertwined with Simone's. I made eye-contact with Connor who raised his eyebrows at me just as excited. We were all unsure about their relationship, but they swore to be taking it slow never adding a label to it.

"Thanks," Timothée smiled at her coming over slinking an arm around me, "there's really enough." he chuckled pointing down the large boxes of sushi. The three helped themselves and I sneakily dragged Timmy to the kitchen.

"You okay with this, I could kick them out." I tried to sound confident in that, but the thought of asking my friends to leave did make me nervous.

"Yeah, we always hang out just us anyway." he seemed eager to go be around people and I just loved how he was always down with the next thing.

We joined the group and not to my surprise, had a good conversation. The only thing that was odd to me, was Mia and Simone were a couple, same for Timmy and I. I didn't want Connor to feel like a 5th wheel.

I was already leaning on Timmy, so I sat up casually. Without even questioning, it Timmy's hand went quickly to my leg as he was still talking. I smiled at it, but glared. It was cute, really cute, but I was trying to make the situation less couple-ly. Connor didn't seem to mind being the only single one however, but I still felt bad.