three, 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬

----

liked by daviddobrik and 341,302 othersnolipoli: BAKED -- NEW YORK, NEW YORK ! what a grand opening, vlog coming soon💚

nolipoli: BAKED -- NEW YORK, NEW YORK ! what a grand opening, vlog coming soon💚

view all comments...

username: HOTTEST CEO EVER
username: i WANT THIS SO BAD
username: stoner girls >>
username: actual icon!

----

Simone and I sat around for what felt like hours, but it's only been a half hour.

"I hate celeberties." Simone jumbled.

"I haven't met enough." I laughed in response.

"Lucky you." she tilted her head at me that was resting in the palm of her hand

"I think influencers are worse." I flicked a piece of paper to her earning a scowl from her.

"That's us." her face softened up giving me a giggle.

"I know," I shoved her shoulder, "fuck!" I jumped to a knocking on the other side of the window. I squinted my eyes and stood up. I walked over and unlocked the door getting face to face with the man himself.

"Holy shit you're shorter than I thought." Pete commented, I wanted to laugh so bad, but felt the need to be professional?

"Come in." I stepped to the side and this little entourage shuffled into my shop. I didn't recognize any of the others yet, but I didn't get the time to look at them. I went to the counter and stood behind it ready to serve him and his friends. They were talking amongst themselves about the place which made me feel weird since I was right here.

"Yo what's that?" Pete asked pointing to the case of art bongs and pipes.

"Oh those are pieces y'all can rent and smoke out of in the back, did you bring bud or would you like to buy some?" I told him. His friends made a series of 'oohs' and 'ahhs'. I glanced over to Simone who was curiously looking at the group, I motioned for her to come here and she quickly walked over next to me.

As they wondered around the place I started to recognize who Pete had brought with him. Kenan Thompson from SNL, and Timothée Chalamet, from Call Me By Your Name. I did my best to stay cool, but as a stoner, I couldn't help but get excited about Kid Cudi! Even Simone was doing her best to stay cool.

I turned to Simone and acted normal so we could whisper with them 4 feet away from us.

"Bitch." I whispered.

"I think I'm going to stop existing now." she whispered back.

"It would be weird to ask them to be in a vlog right?" I giggled softly.