forty-five, 𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐩𝐞𝐭

Landing in Toronto I was rushed to fitting, hair, and makeup. It wasn't the ideal comfort I thought I was going to have; spending time with Timmy as I had hoped for. Hopefully I heave more time with him tonight. I've heard there has already been buzz on who he's taking with him. I haven't dared to go on social media yet.

"Magnolia!" Jill strutted in the hotel room looking better than ever. She placed her hands on my shoulder and kissed both my cheeks. She got comfy in the seat in front of me, even so far to putting her phone away in her purse.

"Now Jill, don't you have a boring adult job to do, what are you doing hanging out with me?" I teased making her roll her eyes casually.

"Please, these trips are the best, Samantha never comes." She chuckled sarcastically. She snapped for someone to bring her a cosmopolitan and a lighter. How is she so casual? A movie premiere seems like an event that would be very stressful for someone with her job.

"No wonder I've been so calm." I smirked.

"I know you're not my client... do you have someone?" She got off topic, but I shook my head no, "Great. I've been letting out a few details of you here and there, and you better be filming this for your internet blog, more importantly have you rehearsed your answers?" She spewed her mental list quickly. I looked to the makeup table at my camera, I hated filming anything with Timmy. It felt superficial and not like me.

"Great!" I my voice went up making her glare at me.

"Whatever, how are you feeling?" As she asked, someone came up bringing her a drink and the lighter she asked for.

"I'm— not sure... is that okay?" I asked with a slight laugh. She proceeded to light her cig despite the 'no smoking' sign in the lobby.

Jill gave me tips of posing, and even how I could promote my business during interviews to piss off Samantha, but to me that seemed as if I was using Timmys fame to further my career. I'm sure he would be okay with it, but it still made me feel weird.

- - - -

Liked by tchalamet and 341,748 others nolipoli: beautiful boy 💐

nolipoli: beautiful boy 💐

View all comments ...

simonelynn: yeah that's MY BESTIE
tchalamet: stunning!!
|
nolipoli: I'm just here to play dress up ;)
lilyrose_depp: wow I love u
miaaaa: IM CRYING

- - - -

"Wow who is this?" Timmy snaked his arm around my waist as he does, and started planting kisses all over my neck. I examined myself more in the mirror. I loved the way I looked, but it made me nervous I wasn't going to compare to Timmy, I could see us standing next to one another and his beauty just over shines me, but in a way I didn't mind.

Before I knew it, Jill was shoving me out onto the red carpet. I've been around big crowds where all the eyes were on me, but this was obviously different. Timothée and I had practiced how we would pose, his hand slightly on my back with a small space between us. When we moved, he guided me by slightly holding my hand. The sea of people taking pictures and yelling, were asking Timmy a million questions at once, such as who I was, and if he broke up with Lily.

Jill waved for us to come to her, which Timmy casually did. I loved how used to this he was, so calm and composed. While I thought that this was going to be a breather, I was stunned by a camera pointed right at us, as a girl started speaking to us. I kept the same stupid smile on my face, and didn't even bother talking to Timmy unless I had to. All eyes on us made me so nervous.

"This is my friend Magnolia Powers, she owns a bakery." Timmy gave the politically correct answer that broke me from my thoughts. The girl smiled at me but didn't look interested enough to have me talk, I was thankful for that. Interviews went faster than I thought. I felt I did great for having title to say.

"Everyone thought you two were dating!" One interviewer said.

"So your relationship has been strictly professional?" Another one asked.

"Yes, working with Timothée all this time has been such a good experience. We're both very passionate about the cause." I answered with one of my rehearsed answers.

"So there was never any romantic feelings between you two?" One interviewer desperately asked. I almost felt bad, I could giver her a little something, especially since people already suspect I might be dating Connor.

"Haha, no— I'm actually seeing someone." The truth lies were the easiest to say. I felt so sneaky skidding around the truth.

"Ooh any details?" She smiled just as interested in my answer.

"I'm keeping it private until it gets more serious, plus I have so much more interesting things to talk about than my love life." I waved off with a comment Jill had suggested. I felt like a bitch and a bad bitch at the same time. All in all, I don't think I did so bad in interviews.

"You little," Jill started as she pulled me away from Timmy once we were in the building, "I'm gonna have to fight some camera men on fixing the editing of all your interviews. That boy makes you blush that much?" I could tell she wasn't but rather teasing me.

"It was nerve racking." I defended.

"You still have the rest of the night, be conscious how you are with him," she was serious, "I'm throwing an event for a modeling agency next weekend you should come." Her voice lightened up and I turned to her with wide eyes.

"Jill-"

"You're just my cool 20 something friend, that's all." She shrugged slightly, but I knew she was doing me a huge favor since she's so sure I could be a model.

"I'm too short to be a model." I made an excuse, but I still envisioned me down a run way or posing in Chanel.

"Pfff at least meet a photographer, agent, whatever—you deserve a name aside your boyfriend." I really appreciated what she was doing for me. She seemed determined to not let me get lost in only being known for one thing. Almost too persistent on it, it made me suspicious she knew something I didn't.

I met with Timmy in a back large room where different people were talking. I loved being here, despite how nervous it made me, I felt amazing standing around such talented people. Timmy and I held very generic conversations to try and deflect attention on us, it was as if people were waiting for us to break character. Or maybe that was my anxiety.

Timothée politely walked me around introducing to me his casemates. Even after meeting Saoirse, Steve Carrol was my favorite. He's so kind and just as funny in person, in a sorta awkward dad way. Timothée told me how much he loved working with him, noting different stories of being on set together.

Right when people seemed to settle, Saoirse tapped my arm and motioned for me to follow her. Timmy noticed and gave me a smile, maybe he was assuring me it was okay? I was going to follow her, with or without his encouragement.