twenty-three, 𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐭'𝐬

----

<Youtube Comments>
BAKIN W/ THE BESTIE

username: WHAT THE FUCK TIMOTHEE CHALAMET
username: ummm are they dating?
username: they've hooked up no one can tell me DIFFERENT
username: pls timmy not this bitch
username: who tf are you and why are you with timmy
username: ummm
username: she so annoying this 100% a one time thing

INSTAGRAM

Liked by tchalamet, and 103,471 othersnolipoli: i miss baby baby franky :(

nolipoli: i miss baby baby franky :(

view all comments...

simonelynn: HE WAS SO CUTE
miaaaa: i want a cat BYE
connorwes: yOooo cattt😼
tchalamet: damn i want someone to look at me the way you looks at cats :(
|
nolipoli: some day buddy☺️🤚🏼
|
username: NOT THE BUDDY
|
username: what the fuck does that mean 👀

----

I checked my phone hoping to see a text from Timothée, he was currently in the L.A. for a new movie he had coming out soon. He gave me no details despite my constant begging. He wanted me to be surprised, even after my expression for how I hate surprises. I set my phone down and got back to my job of serving customers today. I always did this when I needed more human interaction. As of late, haven't been getting much of that between work and Timmy being gone.

"Can I help you?" I smiled at the girl standing back from the counter examining everything we had. I squinted my eyes some knowing I knew her from some where.

"Oh hey Magnolia!" she smiled walking closer acting as if she hadn't noticed me before. Maybe she knew me from social media.

"Hey!" I greeted her with the same enthusiasm, "what can I get you today?"

"I'll just get a hot black coffee." she seemed embarrassed about her single order, but I didn't mind nor judge anyone. I nodded my head and turned around getting it ready quickly. "I love your place by the way." she said behind me. I turned back giving her a small smile then handed her the cup.

"Thank you! ... You know you look a lot like my-friend. You two have the same nose, oddly..." I said examining her more realizing why she looked so familiar.

"I would like to think I'm prettier than your boyfriend." she flashed me a smile pleased with my recognition. However, my heart was in my ass and I felt that I could pass out.

"It's on the house..." I said skeptical, but looking at her more it made sense. I knew Timothée had an older sister, but I never went out of my way to google his family.