ten, 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐬

"Sorry that took so long." I sat back in my chair as he was still glued to his phone. He peaked up and smiled at me as I sat clicking it off.

"It's cool, what's the paper." he gestured to my hand.

"Oh! The guy I served gave me his number." I opened the note and examined the number. I probably would text Connor, I love his music and he seems like a chill person to be around.

"That's funny." Timothée laughed earning a glare from me.

"He could be a good friend." I shrugged it off, but Connor was cute and I was opposed to anything. I haven't been in a real adult relationship yet, that would be nice to experience. I also think a small artist is more realistic than the man sitting across from me.

"I'm sure." Timothée remarked one more time making me roll my eyes at him, "maybe he'll have better luck in you texting back." he smirked I clapped my hand over my mouth.

"I forgot!" I said and covered my eyes, "you could've texted me." I accused peaking at him between my fingers seeing him just smiling at me.

"I was busy--" he got all shy this time moving his eyes away from me, "Are you going to text him?" he gestured towards the paper sill on that topic.

"Yes, because unlike you he doesn't make me nervous." I cringed at my words, I didn't have to say it like that. I mentally smacked myself for that one.

"I make you nervous." Timothée said with surprise his cheeks getting red which made me look away before I reacted to that one.

"Yes?" I giggled. He gave me a cheeky smirk then looked up in thought. The sunlight hit his right eye making it a lighter green--yeah he made me so nervous.

"We can just be nervous together then." he said still not looking at me. Ah fuck, I want to cry, he's so cute. Is he flirting with me? Possibly, but how real is it? I'm sure even prettier girls throw themselves at him all the time, this can't be nothing more than just a hook up. Still deciding if I care or not.

"You want to get dinner tonight?" he asked still not looking at me. That was an even bigger shock, but it answered some of my suspicions, "or something else, or not at all." he had an awkward smile on his face as he swirled his coffee cup.

"Yeah let's get dinner." I answered taking control of the situation as if it were a business meeting. He looked at me now with an even more concrete smile.

"I will pick you up at 8." he stood up from the chair which confused me.

"Did you come here to just ask me out?" I asked saying my pondering thought out loud.

"Yeah." he admitted standing up, "see you tonight, Mags." he gave me a peace sign as he walked out of the place. My eyes widened in disbelief.

I blinked a few times trying to comprehend what just happened. My heart felt like it was skipping every beat. I pulled my phone out and called Simone for help.

*

*

*

----

liked by Simonelynn and 343,021 othersnolipoli: firsts

nolipoli: firsts

view all comments...

username: ❤️😭
username: 😍😍😍
connorwes: woah woah woah
simonelynn: MY GF
Miaaaa: THAT'S MY BOSS

----

I looked at myself in the mirror for the hundredth time making sure I looked just fine. I ran my hands down my white silk dress that hugged my slight curves.

"You can see my nipples." I frowned looking at them.

"Good!" Simone clapped her hands together. She stood next to me looking at her final touches, she did my makeup and picked out my outfit.

"Ugh! I'm nervous." I leaned my head on her shoulder needing comfort. I heard soft vibrations at my feet and looked down seeing Franklin. I bent down and started petting him which always helps me with my anxiety.

"You look so hot!" she made other noises as she excitedly clapped her hands together, "when will he be here?" she asked me.

"Soon, we should head down." I sighed. I grabbed my things and we walked out of my studio building to the front. "will you wait with me?" I turned to Simone giving her puppy dog eyes.

"Magnolia," she scolded me with her finger right in my face, "you are funny, smart, and sexy. Go catch you some dick." she patted my head and walked off leaving me out here alone.

"Thank you!" I called after her. I turned and leaned on the wall waiting for him to get me, I had texted him my address earlier, confirming our date. A few short moments, just on time,I heard his voice, making me turn my head and almost gasp for air when I saw him.

"Hey Magnolia." he had a wide smile, and looked even more stunning than the past two times I saw him. He wore slacks with a white button up that didn't button all the way exposing the very top of his chest.

"We match." I laughed gesturing towards his outfit. He came in close and gave me a quick hug that I was almost too stunned to return.

"We do!" he said excitedly, "the place is actually down the block if you don't mind walking-oh you're in heels, do you want to get a car?" all I could do was shake my head no, thinking about how he had to check me out to even notice.

"I can do a lot in heels don't worry." I nudged him softly on his side. He laughed and led the way to the place. we walked up to a nice busy restaurant that I was assuming Italian. "I love Italian! It's my favorite food right next to tacos. Two years ago, I tried to make a series on my Youtube of making my favorite pastas homemade, it was a mess." I laughed remembering my failed attempts at cooking.

"Really?" he said in a sarcastic voice and turned to the hostess.I just looked up at his smug smile, did he know? How did he know? Did he stalk me?

I was deep in my thoughts freaking out about his reaction, but snapped out of it as soon as he grabbed my hand softly leading me to our table. He held it so lightly with his semi-damp hands, but it was cute and all I could focus on now.

"This is so nice." I said in awe once we sat down. I've never been on a date like this, granted my last boyfriend was in high school. I couldn't help feeling nervous being taken to such a fancy place.

"Yeah they have some of the best pasta in NY, I'm surprised you haven't been here yet." he was slightly leaned forward, all his attentive attention on me. It was exciting, I hating being so timid especially around him.

"I haven't had the time to really explore." I shrugged. I leaned forward just as he was, I flicked my hair off my shoulder his eyes quickly moving from my shoulder then back meeting my eyes.

"That sucks, this is the coolest city ever and I'm not just saying that to be bias." he flashed me his smile and the butterflies from my stomach were fluttering through my entire body now.

Thankfully the waiter came saving me from passing out. I finally exhaled and opened the menu to give me some time to think. I need to learn how to be interesting and fast. I was really going to have to give it my all to not just sit here all night and droll at him.

*

*

*

A/N: i'm so burnt out 100 votes and i'll drop out of school 😎