CHAPTER 36 - VEERANSHU MEETS KUNAL

Vani Mansion...

[Near the pool side area

[Near the pool side area... Veer sits at the bench...]
Tapish - Veer wait! Veer!
Daksh - Bhai... Bhaiya!
Veer - What do you guys want hah! You want me to agree too with her? I can't do it bast enough! Full stop!
Tapish - It's not about that...
Veer - Then why did you follow me here?
Daksh - Bhai I want you to relax and calm down...
Tapish - Veer... Bani is strong and I know you love her way too much... If you decided to not kill her it's good but you need to find another solution to safe all of us from that Sherya...
Veer - I know... I must meet god for that... I need to do something else Tapish bhai... I can't agree to do that to her... If she die... I mean really death comes towards her I will die along with her too bhai...
Tapish - I know... I get it Veer... If I had a lover too I won't agree on that condition too...
Veer - Hmmm... Sherya that I know is ruthless... Emotionaless... Always wants dark soul and black heart also soul... Stronger then Devil... Her dark magic always control everyone that she found or that she wants! I know one person in heaven can help us to overcome her power...
Daksh - Who is that guy bhai?
Veer - The dark and bright soul seracher angel in heaven... Kunal is his name... He had help me before... He can absorb any dark magic on anyone that were being attacked by Demon, Sherya, Devil and also the Sinner at hell...
Tapish - Wow! Then you need to meet him...
Veer - I got attack by Devil and Demon and the dark magic also dark element were onto my Aakesh body that time... He help me by absorbing the dark element on my body... If I can meet him maybe he will help Bani... But how to meet him... He is in heaven I must go back to heaven it's take one night journey there... With the help of some spell... Then I will leave you all here... Bani is not safe to be here with you all... I hope the dark element won't go to her heart yet if it's goes to her heart then... It's useless for Kunal to help us...
Daksh - So how bhai?
Veer - Only Kunal knows this...
[Then Alisha and Aryan comes meets Veeranshu and other outside...]

Alisha - Veer

Alisha - Veer... You want to asked Kunal to help us? Will he agree to help us?
Veer - I'm sure he will agree... If he knows that Nageshwari is in danger...
Aryan - Veer! Kunal is in love with Nageshwari before you both get married to safe your life it's was Nageshwari request to him! He did it for Nageshwari... He didn't want to see her sad... So it's did all of that things to you on that time...
Tapish - What?
Daksh - Kunal in love with bhabhi?
Veer - Hmmm... Yeah...
[Bani comes outside too...]
Bani - Veeranshu...
Veer - Mmm...
Bani - Still angry with me?
Veer - Mmm...
Bani - Veeranshu... I'm so...
[Veer look at her...]
Bani - I know you hate that word... But I do... And now you want to meet Kunal... I know he won't help me Veeranshu...
Veer - He will... If he truly loves you like before he will help you... Look Alisha had her power, her specialities in knowing human and animals... Aryan had his specialities... I also had my specialities so does you too... He had his specialities on that part he was the only one can help us! I'm not agree to kill you Bani! If you really die do think I can also lived without you?
Bani - But Veeranshu...
Veer - Sweetheart... I can't lose you? I love you so much... More then my life Bani... How can I do that to you... Wherever you go I will be there with you... I will be like your shadow that will always protect you and be with you... Bani please try to understand and listen to me please sweetheart...
Bani - Okay I got it and understand it... But be careful with him... I don't know deep inside I feel he won't help me... Because I already broke his heart and I don't know how he will react if he knows that once again on earth we married again! And how broke he is now... Last time I saw him drunk and lost control about himself...
Veer - I will handle that Bani... I need to go now... I had to arrive early at the heaven using the spell here will help me to go there faster with help from the sun... Then at night is the moon... Bani when dark comes I need you all to lock Bani at the basement... I will come here back maybe next morning with Kunal... Always wear the blue coral necklace Bani... Never take it off!
Bani - Be careful please Veeranshu...
Veer - I will... I see you tomorrow...
Alisha - Be careful my friend...
Aryan - Please come as fast as you can here...
Veer - I will... Tapish bhai I put you incharge to look after the whole family members...
Tapish - Okay Veer... Take care...
Daksh - Bye bhai...
[Veer moved as a cheel to a secret mountain 🗻 and he cast a spell then he vanish in thin air flow the brightness of the sun... A few minutes later he reach at heaven...]
God - Welcome home Aakesh... You here!
Veer - No Aakesh anymore... I wanna be Veeranshu on this time...
God - I know Devil had took you form to be on earth so you in Veeranshu form were present here now infront of me... About Bani right?
Veer - Yes god ji! Please is there any other solution to help my wife...
God - Yes but you must asked his permission to granted your wish for Bani... Is he agree or not to help you both... For only 3 days he can be on earth...
Veer - 3 days? Why?
God - The dark present in the earth will drag him to be bad and on Demon team so I give him only 3 days but first... Asked him if he agree or not to come with you on earth... I know about your plan... Before and I understand your feelings... But on this part is about the person that you asked for help is not in a good condition... He need to stabilize his emotion... So if you can help him and asked him... He will di his job and before going to earth back come and meet me here...
Veer - Okay god ji! 🙏