CHAPTER 32 - SHERYA BRAINWASHED BANI AND VEER SAVE BANI

Mid-night at Mathur Mansion...
[Sherya sneaking out from the room... And when she saw everyone is sleeping peacefully... Then she used her power out of the house and reach at Mathur Mansion in few seconds later...]
[That night Veeranshu didn't sleep... He know that Sherya goes out from the house... And then he decided to tell Alisha and Aryan on this part and then he sneaks out and goes to Mathur Mansion...]
Sherya - Where is she?
Jay - Basement! I kept her there and disguise as Veeranshu and our troops also know the disguise part...
Sherya - Good! I need to see her and torture her! I think that she is the one who kill my Devil so I deserve to torture her before she die and I get that diamond stone...
Jay - Yeah do what ever you want... I will be here on the mansion but now I need to go to my room.... Please check the room beside the room where I keep Bani the room already lock or not...
Sherya - Yeah I will... Go rest...
Jay - Thanks...
[Then Veeranshu used some spell on himself to hide his angel parts and disguise as Jay... The troops greeting him and he ignored and walk inside... Then his eyes sight (Angel Sight) he sees someone going down to the basement... And he followed the person... And he saw Sherya and infront of her is Bani in miserable condition...]
Veer - Sweetheart...
Sherya - So... Bani? Hmmm... You look miserable! This blood on your right shoulder and legs uff... So delicious... Hah! Thank god that I already eat if not... I might just eat you... Suck all of the blood from your body!
Bani - What do you want? Why you keep me here?
Sherya - I want you to know that I already sleep with Veeranshu on the same bed... We already been together... We had a beautiful night together... A romantic night and seductive dance together...
Veer mind - What rubbish is she saying?
Sherya - I want you to forget him! He is not loved you! Here see this video that I caught...
[Bani sees Veeranshu kissing her and heard he says I love you to her... The way Veer make out with her then she closed her eyes and tears fall and drop on her eyes...]
Bani - Why you want to keep me alive here? Hah why not just kill me?
Sherya - I want to kept you here to torturing you and hurt you... I want you to know that he doesn't truly love you Bani! The real face of him! He love me... And I also like him... So truly like him... His body and his ufff kiss so awesome...
Bani - Hmmm... 😭😭 I know! I know he didn't love me the way he said like before...... I realize it... He had said it to me... Before hurt me with the knife...
Veer mind - Sweetheart I love you so much... More the my life sweetheart...
Sherya - Good! You know your fate here... On my hands you will die right but I can't kill you right now... I want you to know that I'm happy with him... With Veeranshu... I want you to see it just like the same you had did before! You hurt me but now you feel hurt fair and square right...
Bani - You are a woman that's not enough with one man! First that Devil then Demon and now Veeranshu too.....
Sherya - Hahahaaa! Yes I am... But I'm not like you! You kill Devil right? Right?
[Sherya chock her neck and Bani was trying to let her hands off him...]
Bani - What if yes! Hah what you gonna do!
Sherya - I will make sure you die in my hands Bani! In my hands! On the full moon night... Now let the wounds bleeding again!
[Sherya hold Bani wounds hardly and she screamed..]
Bani - Aaah! 😩
Sherya - Yeh to shuruwat hai Bani Sharma! (This is the only beginning Bani Sharma!) See what gonna happen next baby doll! You had killed my lover... I will make you pay for that... I will make you lose your lover Bani forever!
Bani - Let me go! It's hurt... Let go!
[The wounds on her legs bleeding again... And Sherya give her legs a scratch and Bani screaming and crying...]

]