CHAPTER 23 - BANI SCARED

Singhania Mansion...

[Everyone gather at the main hall

[Everyone gather at the main hall... The Tapish come to the main hall...]
Daksh - Any luck Tapish bhai?
Monic - Did you know where Veer bhai gone?
Ponky - I had search on the house but he is also not there...
Tapish - He is not in Bani Mansion... Where he could be?
Balwant - He must been with Bani...
Shukla - I think Bani is dangerous because she is the one that kidnapped Veeranshu!
Pawan - No Shukla... Bani always protect Veer we all know...
Shukla - Listen if you always sees something good that's doesn't mean that person is good like the things that she did... There must be something that she hide... Maybe she also plotting with that Demin and Devil too!
Tapish - No I'm sure Bani is not the same like Demon and Devil... Waise Shukla ji... Our Veeranshu is not just only our prince... Means the cheel prince but he is also an angel you know about this right? Nitin did you tell your father about Veeranshu?
Nitin - Not that part yet...
Shukla - What are you saying Tapish?
Balwant - Bani and Veeranshu... Both of them are partners... Also an angel from heaven... Remember when Veeranshu was fall from the sky near the waterfall area?
Shukla - Yes then...
Balwant - There... He was fall from heaven on a mission with his partner abd his memory were taken by god both of them not fully memorize everything that happened...
Ponky - And a few days passed Bani changed to a large big serpent or and Adi Naagin... A red snake and her eyes were scary when she becomes snake... Makes me scared...
Monic - Silent yaar... On that moment she was also protecting Veer bhai from Demon and Devil attack infront of her house and our Tapush bhai sees the scene clearly... And we all were thrown out from her house when we trying to stop her...
Balwant - That was one of the scary time for all of us... She is huge 5 times bigger then a normal snake... Almost broke her half of her house...
Tapish - Guys enough of the story... We need to find Veer... Where he could be... And one more things where is that stone?
Daksh - What stone?
Ponky - Which stone are you talking about Tapish bhai...
Tapish - Wahin stone... That just can be control by Veeranshu... Gandhak stone...
Daksh - I don't know about that stone...
Ponky - What is that bhai?
Balwant - From where Veer gets that stone? That gandhak stone is a stone where can be control by a true King of the cheel which is Veer and it had some special powers inside it...
Shukla mind - Oh no I think Devil is in danger now... Veer will be safe by the stone... I should pretending that I don't know anything... It's better like that...

[The gandhak stone flying near the waterfall area... Veer was flapping and he got hurt on his wings and his hands due trying to open the cage... Bani arrived at the waterfall area... Aakesh were behind her and using some kind of power to control her... Then he goes infront of Bani...]
Aakesh - Hai Bani?
Bani - Hi... Why did someone asked me to wear this wedding attire here... Where is Jay?
Aakesh - Wait okay...
[Then Aakesh hold Bani shoulder and look deep in his eyes... Aakesh compelled her using dark magic...]
Aakesh - Now you are under my control Bani... Everything that you see it will happen because in few minutes later you will get married to me and then at middle night tonight you will be a new nomad vampire which is my wife! Hahaaha! 😈😈
Bani - I will be your wife! And be your nomad Vampire at middle night tonight...
[The gandhak stone found Veer on time and release him from the cage he were weak and the stone gives him some kind of power and Veer were absorb the power on his body... And he feels better now he trying to reach the stone and the stone comes towards him...]