CHAPTER 13 - JAY PURPOSED BANI INFRONT OF ALL

Next Day, Singhania Mansion...

[Jay and Aakesh arrived at Singhania Mansion

[Jay and Aakesh arrived at Singhania Mansion... Veer out from the room makes breakfast for Bani... And then he brings breakfast with him to his room... His father saw this far from there...]
Balwant mind - You will regret Veer when you were in love with her... She will leave you too same like my wife that had choose to safe her son life but that Devil kill both of them instead infront of my eyes... When the person that you love leave you... You will feel broken same like me but when I got you it's seems like I don't ever want to lose you Veer! I'm afraid if you were in love with her so much then you will leave me... She will make you away from me Veer and I had no other reason to lived unless become your father Veer..
[Veer smile enter his room sees Bani sleeping on the bed... Jay and Aakesh comes infront of Singhania Mansion...]
Jay - Oh shit! And Dammit! I hate all of this yaar!
Aakesh - Calm down and relax yaar you had to do it... You had to purpose her and make her away from that eagle and all of his family member... Look before we had kill their family member and we don't want the same mistake unless if he tries to stop us! I will definitely kill him! Come on! Let's go in and sees our beloved angel soon to be your wife... My soon to be bhabhi just only for one night...
[A few minutes later Bani awakes when Bani awake and she remembers her promise towards Balwant last day... She takes all of her suitcase that had her diamond stone also luggage and also her pets bags... Veer comes towards the room after feed Snowy and her other cats...]
Veer - Bani what is all of this?
Bani - I had promised your fatger Veer! I need to go!
Veer - Why did you agree on everything that dad said?
Bani - Veeranshu! I'm not your wife! So I have no right to be here at your house! Waise I'm just a guest... An unwanted guest! Your father hate me... And I don't know what is his reason for hating me... But... Maybe he need to protect you... You are his son... His only son that he loves so much... After Tapish and Daksh... So please don't be angry or even mad at your dad... Every decision that he make I'm sure he already thinks about it and it's for your own good...
Veer - Bani please... Don't listen to dad!
Bani - I had to Veer... It's already morning... I need to go back now...
Veer - I can't let you go! You can't leave Bani!