CHAPTER 39 - BANI SAFE EVERYONES

Veeranshu Singhania Mansion...

At the Kitchen...
Bani - What? Why I'm bleeding? Maybe the dark power was so strong and against my power... I had to be strong because my family needs me... I will bring everyone back to earth... I don't want Veeranshu to see and know this...
[Then Bani cast a spell and the tissue were burn on the fire 🔥...]
Bani - I will used all of my power to killed Sherya and Demon... So in this 7 days before full moon I will stay and be relax also focus on my power... I will make Veeranshu the most happiest person in this few days that I be with him...
[Then Bani takes the blue coral crystal that she wear... And possess the power to Shukla... And she cast a spell to wake him up... She goes near him... Veeranshu, Alisha and Arya ln also near her...]
Veer - Be careful sweetheart...
Bani - I know this is the only way...
[Then Bani cast the spell and Shukla awake... And open his eyes...]
Shukla - Arrh! What happened... Where am I?
Bani - Are you real Shukla?
Shukla - Yes who are you? Veer baba what happened to me?
Veer - Yes it's him Bani... You had some dark magic on your body and you worked for Sherya and Demon...
[Balwant, Pawan and everyone else comes there...]
Shukla - What? All I can remember is on the situation they take my son away from me...
Bani - Means that was the time they put the dark spell on him... Drink this...
[Shukla drink the spell water and there are some vision out from Shukla mind and body shows everyone what had happened to him... Everyone sees it...]
Veer - See Shukla is there... And the Devil put the ball of darkness on his back and they control you...
Shukla - They had said to me that... If I followed everything that they wants... I will get back my son...
Balwant - We will get them Shukla but not the way that you follow is wrong! Absolutely wrong! I also want my wife and Teer to be back with me... But not like you Shukla... Trust Veer and Bani they will help us...
Shukla - I'm sorry everything is beyond what I imagine...
Bani - It's okay Shukla uncle... Now you had to rest Nitin never leave him alone..
Nitin - Okay bhabhi..
Bani - Hmmm... I need to bath now...
Alisha - Okay everyone go and rest.. Bani if anything else you need me to do tell me...
Bani - Okay...
[Bani feels dizzy... Then she goes in bathroom after talking bath then she goes out from bathroom...]
Bani - What happened to me? I feel a but weak...
[Veer walks towards his room... There he heard what Bani says...]
Veer - Sweetheart are you okay?
Bani - I'm good just that I'm a bit tired...
Veer - That's means you need to rest...
Bani - Yes maybe you right Veeranshu... I was so tired...
Veer - Yes you are remember last night... What did you do to me... You just like a wild cats be with me... And never let me go... But I'm happy because you were happy sweetheart...
Bani - Veeranshu... I want to say thank Veeranshu...
Veer - Again thank you Sweetheart? Gharwali this thank you for what meri jaan?
Bani - This thank you for everything... From the beginning you being with me since in heaven and now too on earth...
[Bani hugs Veeranshu...]
Veer - Bani... I will always be with you no matter what...
Bani - I know... Veeranshu please take care of yourself too okay... I don't want anything happened to you...
Veer - I know but more important is you sweetheart...
Bani - Veeranshu I want we all... Alisha, Aryan and you... We all goes to dark forest in 5 days before full moon and also in the morning...
Veer - Why?
Bani - I want to see the place and secure the place from Sherya and Demon... So that they can't do anything towards other cheel family which is your family Veeranshu... And maybe sfe their soul if I could ebter the dark forest before full moon with all of our power we can bring them out... Their soul is there so that's means we can bring them out Veeranshu...