CHAPTER 27 - JAY WERE SHOCK

Sharma Mansion..

[Bani look at Veer

[Bani look at Veer...]
Bani - And I need to talk with you... Come...
[Bani hold Veer hands...]
Veer - Baby kahan le jaare ho mujhe? (Baby where do you want to take me?) Sweetheart...
Bani - Veeranshu...
[Veer smirked smile to her... They both reach at Bani room...]
Bani - Veer your safety is more important to me... Please I don't want to lose you again Veeranshu... I had lost you before in heaven... God punish you for my mistake... You know how I am... And what I'm capable off but I'm not like you, Alisha and Aryan... I'm the positive type of angel... I can't see darkness in anyone heart or mind like you all can...
Veer - That's is the one things that more special about you sweetheart... That's you didn't know... But I know it and I can see it... That's was the things that makes me go crazy over you sweetheart... I love you for that jaan...
Bani - I know but I'm feel bad because I'm different not like others...
Veer - No sweetheart don't feel bad about it... Sweetheart you know that I love you more then everything in this world... I don't want anything happened to you... If you can't see I get hurt same do I also can't see you get hurt baby...
Bani - Veeranshu... Just this once please listen to me please...
[Bani eyes get teary and she hold Veer face with her hands...]
Veer - Baby please don't cry... Okay... Okay I will do everything that you said... As long as you too and be with me no matter what okay
Bani - Okay...
[Then Bani hugs Veer and Veer reprociates the hugs...]

[30 minutes later they released the hugs together

[30 minutes later they released the hugs together... Bani then tries to go away to the door but she can't because her dupatta got stuck on Veer zip jacket...]
Veer - Look... Even god don't want you to go away from me... Our kismat (Fate) were bind together...
Bani - Veeranshu... Ab kismat ki baat kare hai? (Now were talking about fate?
Veer - Yes I don't want you to go away from me again sweetheart... I want we were bind together like our relationship now... As husband and wife... I will always protect you and be with you also loving you...
Bani - Main janti hoon (I know that) you always do that for me... And I will also done the same to you too...

 And I will also done the same to you too