CHAPTER 02 - DEMON GOES DOWN TO EARTH

Hell, Demon room...
Demon - Arrrh! All of this really irritating me! Why everything that I plan to get that diamond failed!
Devil - Of course yaar! God always give the best protections on that diamond stone that now on earth with that angel!
Demon - I had to get the diamond stone! I want to spread the world and here in hell to heaven with darkness! And our troops will get some power from it... To destroyed every human on earth!
Devil - Demon remember on earth we had enemies the eagle gang... Remember?
Demon - Yes I know that the full 3 to thousands of eagle family...
Devil - But that thousands eagle family is not strobg as this one family that god had gives protections for them on this diamond stone mission...
Demon - Which eagle family that you talking about?
Devil - The Singhania's family Demon... Wait! If you go on eath what name that you will used...
Demon - Jay Mathur...
Devil - Nice name... Okay... Be careful okay...
Demon - Yeah...
Devil - Remember the angel and eagle house is near at forest area... Be careful when the eagle near you they will know your presence mask it with a shadow on the ground...
Demon - Fine...
Demon mind - What should I do to make the angel believe in me and also trust me? Hmmm... By doing a nice things and helping people... But... Kya karu mere dil mein bahut aag hoti hai aur nafrat bhi... Bilkul dark hoti mere dil pe to acchi aur positive attitude kaise karoge mujhe? (But... What should I do my heart raging in fire and also revenge... Totally dark inside my heart so how can I do something nice and show positive attitude towards her?) I think I should try... To get the diamond stone is the target in my life now...
Demon - I wanna go to earth now... I wanna make a few things before meets that stupid angel!
Devil - Okay then... Anything you need just tell me I will be there as fast like the wind...
Demon - Okay...
Demon mind - Be prepared Bani to meet your evil demon that will come approached you soon...
[The demon change into human foam... And then he sees himself at the mirror...]

Demon - Nice and handsome

Demon - Nice and handsome... Okay let's go...
Devil - Best of luck...
Demon - I will summoned you if I face trouble okay?
Devil - Okay best of luck bro!
[Demon goes to the earth in those foam... And he goes to some place and jumps from there to the earth..... It's like a fire from the sky to the earth fall down...]

Night Pub Club...
[Veer sits alone at the sofa drink and trying to get drunk.. His mind were on Bani that he meets his heart were beating her name... Dil Ibadaat songs played on his mind and his heart... Remembering about Bani...]

]