CHAPTER 29 - VANI KARWACHAUTH DAY!

Bani room...

Veer - Can I come in?Bani - Veeranshu

Bani - Veeranshu... It's your room too... Come naa...
Veer - But officially it was your sweetheart...
Bani - I know but now it's yours too right... We already married right?
Veer - Yes... Until seven birth we will be together.... Bani - Veeranshu I had an uneasy feeling in this few days... Feels like something bad gonna happen towards us... All of us...
Veer - Sweetheart it's was nothing okay... Relax and calm down... Breathe... Everything will be fine.. We all are here? Except Shukla and Nitin... They still at city but they will be here tomorrow... What are you to worry about?
Bani - I don't know...
Veer - You didn't meet Shukla... Tomorrow I will introduce you to him okay...
Bani - Okay...
Veer - Come here laid on my chest... Let's we both sleep tonight you had to start fasting right so I will keep you accompany for you too eat and also give you something to dress up for Karwachauth tomorrow... Also some food for fasting tomorrow...
Bani - You already plan it?
Veer - Not me but Daksh and Ponky help me on the evening to get all of the stuff for tomorrow...
Bani - Okay...
Veer - Come and sleep with me on bed...

Middle Night...
[Bani had a dream a Woman Vampire that she was on her dream... A hunger and thirst for blood... A black soul searcher, dark heart, also full of anger and revenge...]
Bani - What do you want from me hah?
Woman - I know you are half human and half angel! Demon had told me everything... You need a full moon power to become and angel... But your partner he is quite awesome and amazing power that he had... An half cheel, half human also an angel right?
Bani - How did you know that!
Woman - Because he is your partner Nageshwari he is Aakesh! Your Aakesh! You had a partner how about mine! My Devil that you killed? Hah!
Bani mind - Veeranshu... Please I don't want you to get hurt... I'm sorry...
Woman - You know what let's end this game... You will die and I will got the diamond stone! And get my revenge! After you die then my lover will die in peace... Did you say your goodbyes for your husband?
Bani - No I will never let myself to you!
Woman - You had to no choice baby...
Bani - Noooo!
[Bani dream end and she crying and Veer that sleeping beside her awake and hold her...]

]