CHAPTER 18 - BALWANT APOLOGIZE TOWARDS BANI

Mathur Mansion...

Aakesh - Dammit! That Bani throw me and I could die can you see that Jay!Jay - I know she also throw me away!Aakesh - She was protecting him! That Veeranshu!Jay - This is really unforgivable! I had to marry her as soon as possible! Before that Vee...

Jay - I know she also throw me away!
Aakesh - She was protecting him! That Veeranshu!
Jay - This is really unforgivable! I had to marry her as soon as possible! Before that Veeranshu makes another plan to make her away from me...
Aakesh - How hah! That ring must had turn into dust now! And she must be full cure by next morning...
Jay - Dammit! I also cannot gone out in this 3 days!
Aakesh - Jay we need to make proper plan to destroy their relationship! Veeranshu cannot be with Bani! If their team stronger then we all will die soon! I can't go back to hell! Permanently death don't you get that! Permanently!
Jay - Arrrh! 😡😡 I had to kill that Veeranshu! Next 2 days I will got my power the first person gonna be him! Him! Veeranshu Singhania! She had make a promise to me and accept me on that day when I purposing her at Singhania Mansion...
Aakesh - So used that or nit just do the things that make her accept her promise to you Jay! I'm sure she will be scared if anything happens to Veeranshu! Waise Veeranshu is one of our tickets to get near the stone if we killed her!
Jay - I know but... There must be something that she might get scared if she lost it which it's Veeranshu Singhania... Her best friend or as we known him as the angel partner! Life partner that will die soon!

Sharma Mansion...

Veer - Oh god please safe my sweetheart

Veer - Oh god please safe my sweetheart... I don't want anything bad happen to her again...
Tapish - Don't worry she will be fine Veer...
Daksh - Yes Veer bhai...
Balwant - I hope nothing bad will happen after this... I want to apologize for everything that I had said to her and she had misunderstand about it...
Tapish - I wanna say something Veer...
Veer - About what Tapish bhai...
Tapish - About Bani... You remember whenshe become a snake just now... Did you all see that she was protecting Veer from Jay and Aakesh when Jay was calling that she is not her enemy now...
Daksh - Yes Tapish bhai we all see that... Then...
Ponky - What is your point Tapish bhai?
Veer - What its about?
Tapish - She was protecting you Veer from them... From that Jay and Aakesh too... And she attacked Jay and then Aakesh... You said she is not sure about her feelings for you then why she protecting you?
[Veer remember about the attack just now...]