CHAPTER 14 - ENGAGEMENT PARTY!

Mathur Mansion...

2 Days Later...
[Aakesh and Jay out order some troops to set everything for the function today...]
[The arrangement had been arranged at outside of the house... Aakesh not allowed anyone to enter inside the house... He had put a cross symbol at the door...]
Aakesh - Every table put infront here we had a big space outside... So food and water also will puts on right and left side...
Jay - Good no one can enter the house... Wash room beside that left side for man right side for woman...
Aakesh - If they enter they will be the foods of other demon troops inside that afraid of the sun... Remember this bro! Everyone had to get out from here on 5pm sharp! If not they won't safe from the demon troop traps and will become their food...
Jay - Yes I know..
Aakesh - You had to sent Bani home on 5pm sharp... 5.30pm this troops will out... We can't attack her now and stop that troops... We had to wait for at least 10 days for that okay... That's why I set the wedding days a few days later we got at least 3 days to let her die kn a poison room alone!
Jay - Yes I know that Aakesh... That why this engagement party just only for few hours... We will start early on 11am until 3pm so everyone got 2 hour left to gone out from here...

Singhania Mansion...

[Tapish and Daksh comes towards Veer room and everyone else wait for them at downstairs

[Tapish and Daksh comes towards Veer room and everyone else wait for them at downstairs...]
Veer - Tapish bhai and Daksh remember I need at least 20 minutes with Bani... Distracted and stop the Demon and Devil to be near with Bani... My rings here I will slide it on her hands... Our engagement rings...
Tapish - Okay Veer...
Daksh - We all will help you... But after the engagement we all want to know everything... You had to explain to us bhai...
Veer - I will... I make this rings last night using the magic wands it had my name on her rings... And in 5 days the minimum time that I cast for Bani to see their real face.. Maximum time is 10 days so what to do this is the only way...
Tapish - But Veer 5 days that's too long...
Veer - It's the only last option on the magic wands to reveal their real face Tapish bhai... The rings will adjust and clear the dark blood or shadows that land on her eyes by their touch... So I can't do anything just to wait...
Daksh - But bhai their marriage is 3 days after this engagement...
Veer - That's why I said it to you all... I need your help in this... I had a plan to stop the marriage functions... Just trust me...
Tapish - We always and forever trusting you Veer...
Daksh - Yes bhai... You are our eagle ka Rajkumar (Prince)
Veer - Come let's go! We need to leave early there... At 10am now I need to fly first to Bani house...
[Veer comes downstairs and they all leave by car and Veer fly towards Bani house...]