CHAPTER 33 - VEER ONLY LOVE BANI

Vani Mansion...

[Bani was shivering and she saw a knife 🔪 on the table and she takes it and trying to cuts her wrist on her hands

[Bani was shivering and she saw a knife 🔪 on the table and she takes it and trying to cuts her wrist on her hands... On the spot Alisha open the door with Aryan and Veer behind her... Alisha goes towards her...]
Alisha - Bani no!
Veer - Bani...
Alisha - Let the knife 🔪 go Bani! Let it go!
Bani - No leave my hands... Everything in the world is lies now and I don't believe you or even all of you! You all want my diamond stone right! When I'm die no one can take it... The box can't be open without my magic! Stay away from me! Go far...
Veer - Sweetheart calm down please... You can't leave me jaan... I'm you Aakesh the one that loved you and will do anything for you jaan...
Bani - No! You are a fraud! Liars! You don't know the meaning of loyalty! And also love! I don't believe you never believe you!
Alisha - Okay Bani... You didn't believe him but didn't you believe me? I'm your friend Bani? Your best friend... The angel that god sent is me and my husband here Aryan... Did you believe us? Believe me and Aryan?
[Bani nods her head...]
Alisha - Then puts the knife away... Come with me...
Hold my hand...
Bani - Make him away from me! I don't want you to be near me... Get away from me...
Veer - Sweetheart... Please...
Aryan - Veer let her calm down first... Relax we stay out let Alisha handle her...

[Surbhi Jyoti and Pearl V Puri as Alisha and Aryan the angel that were helping Veeranshu and Bani

[Surbhi Jyoti and Pearl V Puri as Alisha and Aryan the angel that were helping Veeranshu and Bani...]

[In the room...]
Bani - Alisha don't leave me... I'm afraid... He will kill me! You know his eyes were all black and he grab the knife and stab on my shoulder and put in deeper and he then take it out and stab again on my legs here... See... This one is Sherya scratched me with her nails...
Alisha - Why you didn't do anything to them Bani?
Bani - They trap in some kind of room and I can't be an angel or even a snake there... I just being a normal human being...
Alisha - They must used some kind of black magic too... Look Bani... The one that you saw there is not your husband Veeranshu... He is different...
Bani - No I saw him... He was the one and talk about the diamond stone that he wants and give to Sherya and Demon... He works with them!
[Veer and Aryan goes inside the room after heard everything from Bani... Veer was angry with Bani...]
Veer - Bani how can you said like that... The diamond stone we swear to protect it together how can I broke my promise to you jaan?
Bani - No it was you! You promise to not hurt me! Only to love me for the rest of your life but not! 😭 You broke my trust!
Aryan - Veer don't be upset and angry with her... Her condition is not stable yet...
Veer - Sweetheart... Listen... Yes! Yes I never hurt you like I promise to you... I only love you sweetheart... I don't love anyone else... Just you!
Bani - Lies! Everything was a lie...
[Alisha get up.. Aryan trying to hold Veer hands when Veer was moving towards Bani bed... He goes near her bed and sit beside her...]
Alisha - Veer is with us at home... The last time you left him to takes some herbs out of the house remember?
[Bani thinks... Veer tried to touch her hair and her cheeks...]