CHAPTER 28 - VEER KNOWS BANI SECRET

Lake near Sharma Mansion...
[Bani then goes towards the lake with Veeranshu by her side... Veeranshu hold her hands...]
Veer - Sweetheart what so special about this lake I had see and noticed that you always be here on evening... Sometimes night... Even in early morning...
Bani - Veeranshu there a secret that lay on this lake and the secret is really near on my heart.....
Veer - What was the secret sweetheart? You never told me...
Bani - Because you never asked and notice it...
Veer - Sweetheart do tell me... I want to know it...

Bani - My family the one that adopting me since I was sent to earth by god

Bani - My family the one that adopting me since I was sent to earth by god.. Papa... Momma... Didi... And Didi little sister... Were here...
Veer - Where are they now?
Bani - They both had been murdered by Demon and Devil...
Veer - How as far as I know that Demon and Devil were on earth since the diamond stone were fall from heaven to earth on that time and I was cast out from heaven because....
Bani - Yes you trying to protect me... By my mistake you sacrifice yourself on the punishment that god had given to me... But they didn't... They been on earth many times... God told me before they need a soul...
A black soul and a heart that had darkness on it.. And neither they will spread the darkness or they end them by eating their blood straight from their veins...
I had saw everything Veeranshu...
[Bani sit at the rock and Veer behind her...]
Bani - I didn't blame you Veeranshu for the mistake that I had done.. But I blame myself for let everyone in trouble on this problem... Everything happens because of me Veer... It's seems like everyone around me and near me will die same like them... My adopted family... I hate myself Veeranshu...
Veer - Sweetheart hussh...
[Veer hugs Bani and Bani were sobbing and her tears fall from her eyes...]
Veer - Please don't say like that... It's not your fault...
Bani - It is! And Its was...
[Bani the goes infront of him... And release herself from his hugs...]
Bani - Papa wife and Meera sister been killed infront of my eyes on that time... My adopted family is dead because of me! The Demon and Devil absorb their energy and suck their blood from their body! 😭 Theur thirst on blood is uncontrollable... My adopted family become one of the prey that tbey did to get the diamond stone...
[Tears drop from her eyes... 😭😭]
Bani - Then... Papa and Meera searching for their family that was turning into dust infront of my eyes... And I hide myself because momma told me to hide... But what can I do... I was so small on that time my age is just 7 years old... My power is not with me yet until I was 18 years old... 11 years later I got my power...
Veer - Okay I get it... And where is your adopted Papa and your sister Meera?
Bani - They are here... On this lake...
Veer - Means? They alive here? Stay here? Or...
Bani - No! They both die when I was 15 years old... 8 years later after that situation they die here! On the boat where papa used to be in every weekend with Meera didi for fishing... I was here on crying when the villager found their body I saw that bite... And I come here every time... And cry for my mistake for a while...
Veer - They both die too?
Bani - Yes... I know whose bite and killed them it was the Demon and Devil.. They both want to make me weak on that time and search help from them in return I give them the diamond stone.. I know their plan and I heard it... And when your dad told me about you... And how he got you when he lost his wife and his son on that time makes me realize I had to stay away from you... I don't want you to suffer like me too...
Veer - Then? Did you know everything about me on that time?
Bani - No not all... Just you were a cheel (eagle)... You can tell me if you want..
Veer - I will not now...
Bani - Veer... For all of this year I lived alone... Yes it's was hard for me to lived alone... After I found the diamond stone at Papa Mansion which we all stay there... They want that things but I didn't tell anyone about it... Demon and Devil trying so hard to get and find the stone but it's can't find it... I hide from them... God told me that was the thing and slowly I got to know when I was reach on 18 years old... On that time, I had a very kind neighbors and also friends around me... Help me with job and money before I get my power... And papa also Meera Didi had some saving and jewelry so I used to to continue my life on that 3 years... I used to work and done job 2 kind of jobs... As a waitress and also I sell some kind of food at night when I had time everyday like that on that 3 years then when I got an angel power on my body I was like having a fever for 3 days... My whole body so hot, dizzy, vomit and really weak... No one knows it... I open my eyes 3 days later... When I fall at the kitchen...
Veer - Sweetheart are you okay on that time?
Bani - Yes... But I got a dream from HIM! GOD... He called me and shows me everything... Then I got this... Magic wands, necklace, bracelet, rings and some magic equipment that I will used it always here on earth...
Veer - I know it... I also had that too...
Bani - My rings had your name on it... Which was this see...
Veer - Aakeshwari... Means Aakesh and Nageshwari...
Bani - I was so confused with this name before and I can't remember anything about it Veeranshu... But when you help me on that day... And I remember everything...