CHAPTER 31 - SHERYA MEETS SHUKLA

Sharma Mansion...

[Tapish, Ponky and Veer comes inside the house and they sees Bani were putting the plates on the table

[Tapish, Ponky and Veer comes inside the house and they sees Bani were putting the plates on the table...]
Veer - Sweetheart... Are you okay?
Fake Bani - Yes Veer... I'm fine... Look I'm okay right Alisha?
Alisha - Yes...
[Veer notice the weirdness in Bani behavior... Alisha and Aryan too but the keep silent... Alisha whispered to Aryan......]
Alisha - Did you heard it?
Aryan - Yes... I think something is wrong...
[Veer tries to catch Bani that infront of him is not the one that was before...]
Veer - Bani baby... Give me a kiss here on my cheeks... Because today you said you wanna gives me a kiss on my cheeks right?
Fake Bani - Did I said that?
Veer - Yes before breakfast you said it now already on dinner time... So long I been waiting for it... But you did make a move so I make the moved first by asking you to do it...
Fake Bani - Okay...
[The fake Bani didn't know it was just a prank for him to trap her but Bani comes towards him and tried to kiss him and then Daksh stop them...]
Daksh - Bhaiyya... You can do it after having dinner right...
Veer - Oh yeah... So truth... Come let's eat...
[Veer and everyone sits at the dinning table...]
Veer mind - I know this is not you Bani... Because Bani wasn't agree to kiss me and that's too infront of the family member like that! Where are you sweetheart? This must be Sherya! I must find out the truth! I should lays so trap for her tonight... Before late night tonight after dinner I will lays my trap... Where are you sweetheart I must find you...

 Where are you sweetheart I must find you

Back Lawn...
[Alisha and Aryan nods towards Veer and Veer understand them... The three of them meets after dinner at back lawn... They all eat dinner together... And Veer goes to the back lawn and Alisha and Aryan puts a protection spell a sheild to the lawn where no one can hear their conversation...]
Veer - Main sahi kaha! (I was right!) That's is not Bani.. Bani would never want to kiss me in publicly or even infront of the family... She will feel shy and never will agree and she also will say Veeranshu not Veer!
Alisha - Yes you are right... But Veer I didn't smell any dark element on her how that's happened?
Aryan - Maybe there is someone kind of magics that she used Alisha to hide his smell from everyone...
Veer - Yes Aryan is right... But more important where is Bani? Where she keeps her?
Aryan - Veer and Alisha we must keeo on acting like we don't know any about this...
Alisha - Yes Veer Aryan is right...
Veer - Are you all mad! My wife is missing and where she could be and you want me to keep on acting with that duplicate hah!
Alisha - Calm down Veer we all need to keep acting on this waise... Everyone is here the whole family is here they all are in danger Veer... Do this for Bani if you love her...
Veer - I just feel want to killed her now!
Alisha - We can't kill her now! She is to strong now that's why she need the diamond stone to possess the power inside it and absorb it! The demon and the evil Sherya not just want that diamond stone to release the darkness inside it but also to get the power inside it! The power is not for them but for you both...
Veer - What? For us?
Alisha - Yes during the full moon you got power from god to transform into angel but before that happens the diamond stone will give power to cheel and Naagin the couple that hold the diamond stone that protect it from evil and dark power to help other people that still alive on the dark forest! There a reason why god make her as Naagin... Adi Naagin the red serpent and 3 times larger then normal snake... And also you as a cheel that can always protect her on every situation that she been... You had to go to the dark forest...
Aryan - Yes Veeranshu! Dark forest... 3 hour before the full moon... You both had open the dark forest had to release everyone at dark forest! Your family which means... Balwant wife and son... Shukla son... And also Bani adopted family that being caught by Demon and Devil... Their soul still there... If you get the soul out they will go back to their body... Some of them will be alive with the diamond power...
Veer - But some of them... I mean their body were already been buried...
Alisha - Yes but in coffins! God told me their body cannot being touch by anything... God had put some protection on their body...
Veer - Means that they can comeback alive?
Aryan - Yes Veer... They can be back... All of Bani adopted family... Balwant family also Shukla family... They are not fully dead... Their soul alive and being caught in the black forest... They feed only their blood when they want to kill them... Then they take out their soul and capture them in black forest..