CHAPTER 07 - BALWANT TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT VEER

Devil room in hell...
Devil - After puts some clothes I will had to changed into my normal human looks... Hmmm... Changed and become a hot and handsome man... Let's see who I will be...
[A woman devil comes behind him... She touch his shoulder and his back...]
Woman Devil - Hmmm my Devil baby... Where are you going?
Devil - Oh come my cutie... I'm going to have a bit of enjoyment on earth with my best buddy Demon...
Woman Devil - What? Fun oh come on babe... Here you will had fun too right...
Devil - I had mission with him cutie... I had to get the diamond stone... I want darkness to spread all over on earth then we can takes revenge at heaven...
Woman Devil - Now I get it! Go have a little fun... Wear the black clothes suit you better...
Devil - Really baby? Okay... I must go now... 5 hours to reach on the gate there... So I had to be early...
Woman Devil - Okay... Be careful... All the best my baby...
Devil - Thank you cutie... Ab tum jaa sakhte hai naa... (Now you can go right...)
[The woman leaves and Devil go inside his room and changed his clothes... Then he goes infront of the mirror...]
Devil - Nice and perfect... Hello Akesh Mathur... The devil one... The most hottest, Charming man, A dashing playboy and womanizer on earth, the naughty and fun type of guy and also the most evil and dangerous man that anyone ever saw... Hahahaaa... 😈😈😈

Singhania Mansion...

Balwant - Tapish! Daksh! And Nitin! Where is Veer?Tapish - Dad

Tapish - Dad... Veer bhai gone towards Bani Sharma house...
Balwant - What why?
Daksh - Dad... The demon tries to kill the woman that Veer bhai loved...
Pawan - Then now he lived with her?
Nitin - Yes dad... There is a reason why he lived with her...
Balwant - What is the reason? And why?
Tapish - Dad... The winter and cold whether is coming on our city in 3 days later and Bani can't stand in cold whether so Veer bhai will take care of her and also everything that she needs...
Balwant - What! So this whole time how she lived! I'm sure there must be a plan on this!
Daksh - Dad... Don't ever think like that because the real reason bhaiya going there because of that Demon he had done something towards her before and he will done more worst then this...
Balwant - I forgot about that Demon... What is his name?
Nitin - Bade papa... His name is Jay Mathur...
Pawan - Jay Mathur... The owner of that mysterious house in the forest because I saw his name plate outside the house...
Nitin - Dad I'm sure he must be up on something...
Balwant - Something like what?
Nitin - He will bring someone to disturb that girl!
Balwant - Why don't that girl come and stay with us?
Tapish - Because we all man here so she feels abit shy and cannot bear around so many man with her in a house...
Balwant - Fine then... You all do protect Veer and Bani at her house... Anything happen just info us...
Tapish - Okay dad...
Balwant mind - Because of that Demon and his family member the Devil... Is the real reason why Veer twins bhai is dead, my son Teer... I know Veer is not my son but their face is same... I had no choice to bring him back to my house on that time when he fall from the sky... I thought god had gives Veer as replacement of my dead son, he also got the same power like us as a cheel... After that, I hate to hear their name on this city, which is that Demon and Devil! Now you all back to complete another mission and killed an innocent lives again, No! My son tried to safe and innocent life and the devil takes away his life infront of my wife that were sick and also in my eyes... Now I won't let you success on your mission Demon and Devil! You are our enemy and forever will be our enemy! I had to protect Veer and his soulmate Bani... That nothing will ever happen to them both of them... Not to Veer!