CHAPTER 26 - I LOVE YOU SWEETHEART, MERI GHARWALI...

Back Lawn, Sharma Mansion...
[Veer wink towards Bani... 😉 Alisha and Bani goes towards the back lawn...]
Alisha - Bani I should tell you something... We both here to become your protector... She will be here tonight on mid night...
Bani - Who?
Alisha - Sherya! Devil partner in hell...
Bani - What how?
Alisha - She come here and will know the truth about Devil that is no more! Veeranshu had kill him right?
Bani - Yes to safe me...
Alisha - She will kill one of you... But more of it Veeranshu is the one that she will aim... By now she might already know the truth about Devil... She will combine her power with Demon but she is most very dangerous person you know that right?
Bani - I know... Sherya is a very powerful dracula when Devil choose her... And changed her she got the power which is shock for Devil to know it... But deep inside he was so happy about the power on her...
Alisha - Bani... She is not a very good company to be with... She is a destroyer! Oh god if the stone that had a darkness fall on her... She will turn the world into darkness more then Devil...
Bani - What we should do Alisha?
Alisha - Aryan already told Veer about this... Soon we both will do something to overcome her power...
[Aryan also told Veer the same and also their brother too...]
Veer - Sherya is very dangerous creatures! She is only thirst or 2 things... Blood and darkness soul... She is more worst in preying a person she will get everything that she want by her own ways...
Aryan - She will comes at middle of the night tonight Veeranshu... She will meets Demon and team up with him...
Veer - This really bad news... Yaar... I just got married with my sweetheart can't all of this wait for a bit... Thoda honeymoon karle te hoon... (Just a bit moment of honeymoon a bit...)
Aryan - Veeranshu I'm serious okay...
Veer - I'm also serious yaar... If I know this would happen maybe I would marry early then this...
Aryan - Veeranshu you always like this makes a joke when I'm talking seriously about something then here comes your silly joke...
Veer - Yaar... Come I need to meet my wife... Missing her already...
Aryan - You go... I need to be and know your brother here...
Veer - Okay... Bye Tapish bhai and everyone...
[Veer walks towards the back lawn...]
Bani - Alisha... Sherya is a very dangerous creatures... She is not a nomad Vampire but also like Devil a Dracula... But she is the worst...
Alisha - More worst then that... Devil didn't love her like she expect it from him...
Bani - I know that.... But she loves him and will done anything on his power to protect him and now he knows Veer is the one that killed her partner... Alisha you and Aryan had to promise me no matter what you both had to safe Veeranshu from her! She will killed Veeranshu! I don't want anyone to attack Veeranshu...
[Bani goes towards the window... Alisha were listening towards her words behind her...]
Alisha - Bani...
Bani - Alisha... Once a long time ago Veeranshu had safe me and sacrifice himself infront of god he had admitted my mistake and god punished him to earth and he became cheel (eagle)... I don't want that's things to happen again to him... I love him so much and I don't and can't see someone hurting him...
Alisha - You were still you Bani you can't changed right?
Bani - Yes changes is not me...
Alisha - You know... God also punished you remember when you become a large red serpent 🐍 that is one of the punishment that god give to you when you scared on earth you will changed into that things that they all called "Adi Naagin"... That things had so much power and god told me before we come here... He also said a cheel (eagle) and an adi naagin can destroy Sherya and Demon...
Bani - What how? And who is the Demon?
Alisha - You will know soon... A poison in Adi naagin body can heal every poison in the whole world and also can killed everyone in the whole world and also a creature especially a Demon and a Devil like Sherya...
Bani - But how Alisha?
Alisha - I will tell you later... Someone coming searching for you here...
Bani - Who?